• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Killing Floor loses massive/total appeal after you have defeated the Patty once

What is the point in continuing playing after you defeat the Patty with your friends? *Achievements is a waste of time. (other than killing the Patty, which is more of a challenge, actually) *leveling up is 'achievements' less retarded brother, but when the Patty is killed, leveling up just...
  2. P

[Suggestion] Doom-like corpse fade animation mutator for the normal specimens?

Is it just me or is the lack of a proper corpse fade animation (just dissappering) a little boring and a mood killer? I mean corpses that just disappear tend to give you an impression that you're actually just playing a video game. It breaks the illusion, to say. Maybe the fade animation from...
  3. P

Specimens attacking each other issue/bug

Specimens will sometimes attack other specimens in my games, and it seems like an gameplay exploit to me. Because of how little damage specimens do to each other, and how much HP they have, they can effective lock each other down for a long time. Making it easy to exploit. It also ruins the game...