• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DirtySpartan

Beta Map KF-Descent [Grindhouse entry]

The remnants of the military sought refuge in the confines of an abandoned subway station. They blew up all exits but two, set up a checkpoint, gathered supplies and even managed to restore electricity partially. However, the zed horde forced them further inside. They thought they were safe...
  2. DirtySpartan

Level Design [WIP] KF-Descent

How's an abandoned subway full of ex-living military, spooky destructible lighting, nasty surprises and tens of custom made textures, meshes and MICs sound? My first shot at map making and texturing/modeling and I think it's looking good so far. Expect a B1 version on the 29th/30th.
  3. DirtySpartan

PC The ejection port on weapons stops being animated correctly

Category: Animation Reproducibility: Tends to happen towards the end of a match (medium/long game) Summary: The ejection port on the M500/AK12 stops being animated correctly Description: Whether it be during shooting or weapon check animations the ejection port doesn't move at all when it...
  4. DirtySpartan

Level Design Anybody figure out how the KFReverbvolumes work?

They seem to control the BG noise but I can't for the life of me figure out how the heck they work.
  5. DirtySpartan

PC [SDK] Combined meshes don't mesh together well with building lighting

Category: Code(?) Reproducibility: Always Description: If you place a combined mesh in your map and build lighting the shadowmaps will not be built correctly on the combined mesh.
  6. DirtySpartan

PC [SDK] Saving assets with new collision using your map as a package will cause a crash

Category: Code(?) Reproducibility: Always Description: 1. Saving meshes with new collision in your map and attempting to place them will always cause a crash the first time you attempt it. If you attempt it the second time it will work. 2. Combining meshes and saving them to your map having...
  7. DirtySpartan

PC Group Crash

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Description: If you make a group out of a couple of static meshes in your map your game will crash if you attempt to play said map through Killing Floor 2. Another person had the same issue which was also resolved by removing all groups.
  8. DirtySpartan

Level Design [Release] Dark Outpost

Ever wondered what Outpost would look like if it was at night? (and made by a crappy mapper) Features: New lighting outside Butchered snow effects (because they didn't look very good in the dark) Increased difficulty: Spawn timers delay reduced by 1/3 Spooky Darker environments Night time...
  9. DirtySpartan

Map lighting

I feel like not much is being done with the gorgeous dynamic lighting system. We have indestructible terminals and glowsticks made out of nintendium sitting around every corner contributing to the fact that night vision is completely useless. Guns don't make shadows anymore and neither does...
  10. DirtySpartan

PC Parrying randomly stops working

Category: Code(?) Reproducibility: Random Summary: Parrying will not be succesful randomly Description: Even if you time parries well the parries will not be succesful. It seems to be server specific since parrying doesn't work well for the entire game. Parrying also doesn't seem to work if...
  11. DirtySpartan

PC Weird collision for players inside BurningParis theater

Category: Level Reproducibility: Always Summary: There's collision in the air where there most likely shouldn't be. (The player can't go through anything above the red line)
  12. DirtySpartan

PC Hans draining until player dies (HoE)

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Hans will kill a player he's draining instead of leaving him at low HP Description: He almost always kills a player he's draining if you heal said player when he's low HP. He sometimes kills a player he's draining even if you don't do...
  13. DirtySpartan

PC Hans kills you instead of leaving you at 5 HP on HoE

Title Happens randomly, really annoying when it happens.
  14. DirtySpartan

PC Perk skills not activating correctly until rejoin/restart

Supplier doesn't activate until you rejoin the server and Ammo activates only when you pick up a weapon. The weapons you're already holding won't get a bonus to their max ammo pool. EDIT on supplier bug: This seems to be an issue for people who got to level 5 in the same game.
  15. DirtySpartan

Questionable features

Automatically turning around to whatever grabs you: I can see why this would be in the PS4 version with the low sensitivities and all but I don't see why it should be in the PC version as well. I imagine it would be pretty annoying if you're lining up a shot and suddenly you lose control of the...
  16. DirtySpartan

[Game] Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition

Release dates announced, along with the PC version! http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8103838.html
  17. DirtySpartan

So it looks like we'll see zeds locked up in cells.

Around 5:30 in weps&perks part 2 I think it's a pretty cool touch. I wonder if we'll get to release them. They seem to have some cool unique animations too.
  18. DirtySpartan

SDK release date

Will we get a SDK during Eaccess or will we have to wait until KF2's complete release?