• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

What's up with the object popping on KF-Hell?

Even on the highest graphics settings, the object popping on Hell is annoying as hell (get it?). But seriously, the map should be tweaked, because the object draw distance on many world objects is way too low and 'pop up' on your screen way too often. TW should either allow for longer draw...
  2. H

Is Killing Floor turning too comical?

I personally want KF to stay the course of a more gritty/horror atmospheric feel, but the game is starting to feel rather comical. For example, look at the new maps. They are all comical. Some of the new weapons are comical. The new story mode is comical (the maps). It's getting out of hand, I...
  3. H

Dungeon Master mode for Killing Floor?

So just for fun, what do you think about a DM mode for a game like Killing Floor? I'm not even sure I like the idea, but what the hell. Okay, so a KF DM could be sorta like an admin, but he could have limited powers based on concepts like resources/points. Let's say he's on the zeds side. So...
  4. H

KF Help me make a list of the top 5 highest quality and exploit free, custom maps

Since there isn't a map general forum I'll post this here. So, help me make a top 5 of the most polished/exploit free/highest quality, custom maps available to download. Only the top 5 because it sets a more strict quality standard. It only makes good sense that such a list should exist to...
  5. H

KF Request: Extra lives mutator!

Hi. Simply mutator idea, really. If you die, you'll respawn immediately in the same round that you died in. How many extra lives you have should be customizable. How many extra lives you get could be a total number, eg., per game - or per round. Thoughts behind this mutator: The idea is to...
  6. H

[Mutator request] Less severe friendly fire by headshots mutator

Hey! You see, I am slightly bothered by the huge amount of headshot damage that can be caused by accidently friendly fire. This is compared to the rest of the hit box of friendly players, which is much less severe if getting hit. So I really like friendly fire, but I don't think one should die...