• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ramare

"Forced" boss variety in Endless mode

A simple suggestion, because getting the same boss five times in a row (especially if it isn't Hans or Patriarch) is really boring: Make it so that the boss wave cannot have the same boss the last boss wave had. If you got abomination (lucky you :rolleyes:) last boss wave, this boss wave it must...
  2. Ramare

PC Joining a server just as the next wave starts leaves you stuck in limbo.

Category: Other Reproducibility: Always Summary: Joining a server where the game is in progress and during trader time, you can get stuck and unable to play. Description: When you join a server during trader time but don't press "ready" you get stuck in the most peculiar way. The "lobby" HUD...
  3. Ramare

Wacky Weapon Ideas

I was sitting here, thinking about cheese. But then, all of a sudden, I thought "Hey, wouldn't it be wonderful fun if we taped a grenade to a haunch of meat and threw it at the buggers?" So I decided to make a thread where myself and others can share and discuss both silly ideas for weapons and...
  4. Ramare

Tactics My Tactics/Playlist

I almost always roam around. I can settle down to camp, it depends on my teammates. I like playing as Commando, and as Support Spec. My Commando loadout is assault-like: SCAR-H, MK23, KSG (I know that it's "HSG", but people here use that to refer to the Hunting ShotGun, so I prefer to refer to...
  5. Ramare

Tactics Your opinion on "Combat Medics"

I wanted to ask everyone's opinions on "Combat Medics", which I define as Field Medics that use off-kit weapons (and maybe the MP5), and focus on being a Pointman-styled, trash-clearing, Zed-kiting boss; rather than a pathetic little man cowering behind his mates doing nothing but healing them...
  6. Ramare

Perk idea: Pointman

I was thinking earlier, and came up with an idea for a new perk. Think about it: We don't really have a CQC assault class. Hey, don't give me that look. I'm serious. Evaluation of existing perks: See, I was thinking of a new class to fill a combat role that pretty much of the classes can...