• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ramare

What We Are Up To - A Less Civilized Arsenal

I could very well be wrong but my assumption is that it doesn't fire a spray of frags straight out of the pistol, it fires a single explosive bullet that, when it hits something and explodes, erupts into a shower of fragments behind the point of impact and (ideally) towards the enemy. They're...
  2. Ramare

MK23's for Gunslinger ?

Just because a weapon is essentially another weapon but better in most every way isn't really a reason not to include it. If that were the case, SWAT wouldn't have the MP7 or MP5 because the P90 is just them but better in every conceivable way except price and weight. I'm not 100% sure, but I...
  3. Ramare

Option to disable event Zeds

Toggling event zeds, whether on the client level or at least the server level would be nice. On the other end of the coin, it would also be nice to optionally have thematically appropriate event zeds at any time when playing their appropriate event-related maps. Halloween zeds on Halloween maps...
  4. Ramare

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

A just want to reiterate here that, whatever happens with Eat Lead/Hollow Point Rounds, I really hope you make Commando's mag size buffs affect the backup 9mm. Please.
  5. Ramare

Medic Sniper

If it were like the M14 but worse in every way and heavier except don't worry, guys, it has medic darts...it would be trash in the eyes of both perks just like the others are suggesting. But. If it were something like the BD Hunting Rifle from KF1 with a KF1-style dart launcher that had no...
  6. Ramare

"Forced" boss variety in Endless mode

A simple suggestion, because getting the same boss five times in a row (especially if it isn't Hans or Patriarch) is really boring: Make it so that the boss wave cannot have the same boss the last boss wave had. If you got abomination (lucky you :rolleyes:) last boss wave, this boss wave it must...
  7. Ramare

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

If you don't want to make the Tommy gun a tier 3 because you're worried you'll do a poor job of balancing it in-between the P90 and UMP, that's a fine point. But I think it'll still be better than what we got. If you don't want to make it a tier 3 because you're worried SWAT has too many tier...
  8. Ramare

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

If that axe is just a Pulverizer but with no explosive gimmick (and a base damage buff to compensate) I'll love it forever.
  9. Ramare

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

They do jet towards players within a certain range, like how Gorefasts start sprinting to close the distance, and they totally do sick jet boosts to dodge attacks. From the sounds of it, they'll also be less horrifically tanky in the next beta, too.
  10. Ramare

I don't think the EDARs are that big of a deal myself. If they were as common as Gorefasts, then yes they would absolutely ruin the game both mechanically and thematically, but they're fairly rare. With the high-tech weapons we have (Railgun, anyone?) and the fact that, even back in KF1...
  11. Ramare

Hmm...if it were to be a tier 5, some sort of really hi-tech Horzine MG could be cool. Maybe a double-barreled LMG/GPMG hybrid that has two ammo pools, where you can swap between cheaper but faster light ammo for trash clearing and more expensive but more powerful heavy ammo for big zeds and bosses?
  12. Ramare

Hey, shooting robots can be fun. It can totally be really satisfying, even, you just have to make the impacts over-the-top and less like they're just pinging off. Even if they are. I hope these changes make them more fun to kill as well, because as it stands shooting them is a huge waste of...
  13. Ramare

WWAUT - Investigating Past WWAUT's To Find A Beta Date

Random thought: I wonder if Ms. Foster is the "Bethany" Mr. Foster mentioned lending his skis to.
  14. Ramare

WWAUT - No Time For A Bevy Lads

Maybe instead of being solely SCs/FPs (seriously, who the hell thought that was a good idea) they could be waves with double the ratio of large zeds to normal zeds and only the one type of large zed based on which wave type it is. So, only Scrakes and no Flesh Pounds/Quarter Pounds on the Scrake...
  15. Ramare

Could be. I hope it isn't that simple, though. If it were that with no other changes, it would still be laughably easy for a single SWAT to just sweep the whole wave solo even if it were a 6-player match. Something like quadrupled zed damage (though that would probably work better if it were...
  16. Ramare

..."while the clot legion has found renewed vigor"... Aw, crap. I can't help but feel really nervous about whatever that means, for some reason. The very first time I saw a clot wave pop up, before I knew it was a complete joke, I thought that it was going to be a classic zombie style slow...
  17. Ramare

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

Oh man, that Doomstick got me so hyped up I actually gasped in awe when I saw it like a wee lad on critmas morning. I can't believe you're adding in a triple-barreled boomstick! Wait, what do you mean? It has four barrels? It has four barrels. Four barrels. FOUR BARRELS. FOUR. BARRELS! I hope...
  18. Ramare

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

Ohhh no, I'm worried. As someone who already watched as one bad update to my favourite game (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare) started an irreversible death spiral, this weapon upgrading and tier-mucking system sounds like it has the potential to be that kind of update and it's stressing me out. Now...
  19. Ramare

Community Classic - Time To Vote Again!

Actually, that could be a cool balance direction. Like a tier 2 or 2.5 version of the SCAR, cross-class with SWAT and Commando. Small mags, above average reload times, expensive (for it's tier) ammo, less max ammo, below-average accuracy, high recoil, but very high (again, for it's tier) damage...
  20. Ramare

Community Classic - Time To Vote Again!

I'm hoping we get the Mk23 so that Gunslinger (and maybe also Sharpshooter, would make for a better compliment to a railgun and .500 than the 1858) actually has a gun with sizable magazines other than the backup 9mm. The largest any other gun gets is 8 and that's actually a bit of a problem...