• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Why is the concept of "Teamwork" so hard to grasp?

responding just to the title without reading the post my take is this: There aren't enough zeds on the map at once, players are often jockeying for kills. Increase the number of zeds and that problem will go away.
  2. C

Camp spots has to go

Both styles have been nerfed, its just that people don't realize fully yet if and where running is better than camping. Teleporting zeds means you have to selectively weld some doors which disables some spawns ( on paris in the court yard for example, the small wooden single doors ). Beyond...
  3. C

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

I'm kinda torn. The grab used to get people because they didn't know where they were grabbed from. Now the grabber dies very easily as it's obvious where they are, right in front of your barrel. So that part is now easier. On the other hand I have once or twice been grabbed while shooting at...
  4. C

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

**** all those plonkers who were overly critical of the voiceovers in KF1. It was a part of what made the game unique, keep that for KF2. Just so long as we don't go overboard with them like RO2 VO's, that shouldn't be as much of a problem considering this is co-op only.
  5. C

[Movie] NSA to check online game communitys

I'm more worried that the old Shambeh bambeh thread is going to land a bunch of us in a deep dark hole..
  6. C

What We Are Up To - Killing Bugs

"Fixed an issue where players could get stuck between crouched and prone stances" Glad to see this one finally get squashed.
  7. C

[Video] Turkish Mauser Fun

Tell your friend to pull the trigger in one slow constant motion. Yanking it like that will pull your aim off. If you need some stripper clips for the mauser let me know :). Now I shall have to wait a small bit and steal your thunder with my newly acquired hardware. I'll give you two hints...
  8. C

[Game] Planetside 2 - Free 2 Play MMOFPS

It is a strategy being explored to try and combat piracy as well as get higher populations playing games.
  9. C

Buying a gaming rig

AMD FX 8350 vs Intel 3570K vs 3770K vs 3820 - Gaming and XSplit Streaming Benchmarks - YouTube It's a worthy watch. I was actually surprised, I mean guaranteed I have a soft spot for the underdog here but I did not know that the 8350 had it in itself to perform that good. One thing that the...
  10. C

Aue contraire mate, there's assloads of stuff to shoot on Waterson... :D
  11. C

Dont do it just yet slavek, I've heard that there is an update coming tomorrow that nerfs the rocket pods and buffs ground to air rockets and bursters for max's. Yeah sheepdip it seems that the NC have the short end of the stick, both in population and some of our kit just blows.
  12. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

how does one show fps in the game? Ive got a Q6600 + AMD 7870 settings mostly on high and the game feels like it is between 30-60 fps all the time. I'd like to verify that.
  13. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

as someone playing it now, I echo what he has said plus the addendum, get it on a steam sale at 10-15$ish or so..
  14. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

soo going off your username, what do you get now, 40 fps in ARMA? :D
  15. C

Mutany

It is funny because back in RO 1 we had the same problem. So most of the suggestions for any kind of a progression system were related to fixing THIS VERY PROBLEM. Lo and behold around release I figured the whole 'honour system' would make this thing go away and never return. Here we are with...
  16. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

Im at the bottom of a 1/2 liter glass of beer as I read this, and I just start uncontrollably laughing for a good 3 minutes straight. Thanks...:D
  17. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

Did I ever tell you, the definition of Insanity?
  18. C

Yeah Sheepdip it would seem that NC is only picked by us mature gamers who aren't awed by technology or are secretly power abusing maniacs. Joke's aside last night the Terrans had 60% ( i think it was 62 and 63 ) on two of the maps on the waterson server. I've seen a team all pile in to one...
  19. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

Not sure if actually asking performance related Q, or just bragging about SLI GPU's.... :D
  20. C

[Game] Far Cry 3

Hmm yeah, that map was quite nicely done for immersion and for driving.