• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server just curious

curious, for hosting dedicated servers for KF2 will it be the same procedures as Killing Floor 1?
  2. C

Kf arg buchon

Just curious to know what KFARG BUCHON OPO is, I went on a server today and saw that dload but didn't see and different changes in gameplay. Just curious to know what it is.
  3. C

Final Map searching for a particular map

Edit: found the map it was Aspen Manor. mods can you delete this thread? Thanks
  4. C

Server music folder?

I was wondering, some of the maps have custom music but however on the dedicated servers there is no music folder. Is there a way to still have the maps play the custom music? Or create/ link the music folder on dedicated servers?
  5. C

looking for kick mutator mod

I'm looking for a mutator that enhances the kick/ vote kick function that basically lets you state a reason or reason's why they were kicked just like how a Operator can kick someone out of their irc channel with a reason. If there is such a mutator can someone let me know? Thanks
  6. C

Squad [CCC] Chillmatic Chilling Clan now recruiting

Hello everyone :) Our clan [CCC] is currently recruiting members into joining us. We as a group love to play Killing Floor and other games or just chill and chat with other members and friends it's a very good way to meet people and find games in common. We have our own servers for Killing...