• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

Curious how do we get the DAR classic armour? is it something we have to earn on DieSector endless wave till wave 25 or will it be auto added to the inventory?
  2. C

Killing Floor Update - 1064

glados trader glados trader is there a way to get the code for Glados trader by any chance? Would be nice if it's possible.
  3. C

Squad [CCC] Chillmatic Chilling Clan now recruiting

finally decided to open our backup teamspeak server to public this is an open server for anyone to use. feel free
  4. C

Full Screen Crash

been getting this issue today (6/3/2014) non stop can't figure out whats going on. can TWI shed some light?
  5. C

Server just curious

Yea I know, however it took a while before it was standard though throughout the game. I mean unless you had antiblock mod you always ran the risk of someone blocking the trader. I just hope KF2 will have these things standard and no mod is needed that was what I was trying to say earlier.
  6. C

Server just curious

yea i know what u mean. I just hope that map voting gets a rework.
  7. C

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

can't wait :):) but TWI i'm curious will Ash Harding and the other characters we have going to make a reappearance in KF 2?
  8. C

What maps will we see in the core game?

lol i'm sure if west london isn't in KF 2 i'm sure a mappers are more than willing to take westlondon from kf 1 and port it over (maybe add some extension to make it better than the Original ;);))
  9. C

Server just curious

I hope so. Gonna see what vanilla offers first before putting mods in. Hopefully the scoreboard and antiblock will be official and mapvote difficulty too
  10. C

Server just curious

curious, for hosting dedicated servers for KF2 will it be the same procedures as Killing Floor 1?
  11. C

KF2 Screen shots

me like ;);) can't wait to get it
  12. C

What maps will we see in the core game?

hope we get a remake of bio lab too and downtown of paris hopefully
  13. C

Coming... to get you

yep gonna wishlist this :D :D about time :D
  14. C

more server more server Our hoster in Chicago IL has willingly opened another server for us this time with difficulty voting like the rest of our servers
  15. C

Squad TheGamingCompanyRSA Youtube Channel with Awesome Gameplay

Just curious do u have more info like gaming servers you guys own or times active on kf?
  16. C

Final Map KF-NBoZ

added it into our servers tonight :) i like this map
  17. C

both Chicago Il servers are now launched :)
  18. C

Kf arg buchon

Just curious to know what KFARG BUCHON OPO is, I went on a server today and saw that dload but didn't see and different changes in gameplay. Just curious to know what it is.
  19. C

posted a fundraising news for a member on the website please check it out it's on the news page
  20. C

Beta Map KF-Chamber7-v1

sorry to raise a dead thread but the link doesn't seem to work when i click the link it's a blank page. Do you have a mirror link by any chance?