• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Hey RO!

its been along time since i last played so how are things going?
  2. K

Kar reloading

I dont know if this has been posted before but i didnt look that hard:D . anyway i saw how the sniper kar rifle reloads one at a time can't you do that with the regular kar just take some bullets out of the stripper clip and place them in one by one same goes for the MN
  3. K

Level Design Inside the Reichstag

Has anyoen thought of a map that goes into the Reichstag?:confused: i mean inside the Reichstag was some good fighting.... I would do it my self but well i cant map
  4. K

my idea

i have read a older post by someone who suggested that you can crawl faster than a snail i mean do you hate it when someone throws a nade and it happens to land close to you and your prone so you crawl for dear life only to be killed by the nade anyway? i beleive that you should be able to...
  5. K

Help i need some gore

i have the gore setting on full and well it doesnt have people losing limbs. please help me
  6. K

Radio Man

I'm sure the Russians and Germans had portable radio men. I mean when i'm commander i try to drop arty on an enemy postion and the next thing i know i'm kicked out to the server because of TKs. It takes for ever to travel to the radio and by the time your back its over. an also it would help the...
  7. K

Tactics Russian Infantry Charges... Where are they?

I was playing Snowy Forest, and our flanking actions failed so I Yelled Charge. noone charged. Talking to all the really tactical people. YOU CANT STAY IN THE FOREST AND WAIT AND SNIPE!!!:mad: You people stay in the forest all the time and snipe that isnt tactics, thats gay! Charge them! Sure...
  8. K

y dont the russians have a halftrack

i looked at this mod picture http://www.modnmod.com/mods/Red_Orchestra/screenshots.php?id=4034and thought y dont we have that in the Retail Product:confused: ? shouldnt the game people go out to buy have more stuff than the free mod:confused: ? THANKS FOR THE CHICKEN Kavelin
  9. K

Bayo for the Sniper

I believe that snipers should have have a bayonet for the rifle. Example, a german sniper tryed to kill me with his sniper by bashing me all it did was wound my head, i turned around and filled him full of PPSH-41 rounds, he would of killed me if he had a bayonet, I was thankful:D , and sad at...
  10. K

Squad looking for a clan once again

Game Name: Thorvald Xfire: cccp200 Age:15 Where I live: America Past Exp.: CoD=MSF;disbanded, BRuTE;Disbanded,CoD2=13thGrds;moved to RO, RO:OST; |8.SS|;disbanded, 13thGrds;disbanded looking prefurably Russian Realism Clan but at this point just wants a realism clan