• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Hey RO!

its been along time since i last played so how are things going?
  2. K

Tactics Defense: Is it a myth?

i have noticed that people that play RO just dont get tactics. Take this for example, gorlitz is the perfect place for ambushes. If you use the destroyed building the germans can hold i stress this fact constantly but no one listens. they prefur to send themselves in constantly into MG and rifle...
  3. K

No one Knows how to play Danzig.

You see the players that play Danzig are usally playing fun not for someone to yell at them to retreat or use the boat or they have played for hours and they know alot of tricks
  4. K

Americas Army killer mod

this is a good idea but AA has only the american side to both sides (your always American carrying a m-16 A2 or something) y not have a good old terrorist side heh?
  5. K

Big Cheezin'!

you know what soapy your right they do sound like their saying "I Like Pizza"
  6. K

Day of Defeat: Source vs Red Orchestra

DoDS is for people who love the western front and look over great games because it has no americans. Hillbillies basically (not the ones who joined the RO community)also the lack of compentence of some of the players are insane. its not really a fun game unless you like a lot of run and gunners...
  7. K

Kar reloading

I dont know if this has been posted before but i didnt look that hard:D . anyway i saw how the sniper kar rifle reloads one at a time can't you do that with the regular kar just take some bullets out of the stripper clip and place them in one by one same goes for the MN
  8. K

Leave the dead where they lie.

HOGWASH!!! it would turn RO it more of a sniper duel...if that happens they should rename it to Enemy at the Gates THE GAME!!! of course this could be avoided and have the dead staying there by simply making the dead turn into the enviroment...but just think of all that planning and remaking of...
  9. K

Onions Medic Idea

i think if your wounded you should fall to the ground call for a medic and if he gets there in time to patch you up (it takes time unlike BF2) you can still fight unless its like you lost your leg or something. Or we can just not have medics
  10. K

KIlled for Weapons

Ah those who have to TK has no power they usally s*** with that gun anyway. I perfur my Bolt i am just as effective with a Bolt than a DP
  11. K

landmines

then comes the spawn r***ing and noone likes that
  12. K

landmines

How bout signs that show the minefield's perimeter
  13. K

Level Design Inside the Reichstag

Has anyoen thought of a map that goes into the Reichstag?:confused: i mean inside the Reichstag was some good fighting.... I would do it my self but well i cant map
  14. K

Final Release Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

Comrade Dest, I'm sorry to hear about your perdicament but hold out until one of the other mods are done then I'm pretty sure Comrades from DH:N44, MN, and CC will help you. Signed Your Comrade Kavelin
  15. K

Surrender action

you know what...surrendering wouldnt be such a good idea. the i dea is realistic its just that some people on RO are some complete...um cant say that... but their mean they rather yell and scream about you surrendering then actually doing something to help the team. i mean i was sniping in a...
  16. K

anyone making a modern day mod?

ya your right whitman but still if its a real depiction of modern combat incluing Amerika its really going to be off balance
  17. K

anyone making a modern day mod?

i personally think that having the U.S. Army in a realistic mod of modern combat would be a blunder. Think about it, thermal imaging, night vision, pin point air strikes, and somewhat better guns. the enemy better be able to turn into ghost or something because when the s**t hits the fan for...
  18. K

Can I Have Sniper Please?

Call me a n00b but i love the sniper i follow our sniper and help him take out other snipers and stuff like that but when he dies dont touch the sniper its mine *twitches*anyway the snipers kinda helped me with my rifle skills and yes i am a noob:eek: even though i brought the game when it...
  19. K

my idea

i have read a older post by someone who suggested that you can crawl faster than a snail i mean do you hate it when someone throws a nade and it happens to land close to you and your prone so you crawl for dear life only to be killed by the nade anyway? i beleive that you should be able to...
  20. K

bayonets are they realistic?

i know this this kinda retred to ask but what about the different bayo attacks its kinda boring pulling back your rifle everytime i say bam melee bayo for the kill over teh head bayo... you know make melee like a sport