• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

How do you know when there is a hacker or?

Axis bots on Station... Literally a giant German gang-bang.
  2. D

Tactics Basic advice for close-quarter combat?

Best feeling is dropping down into an enemy filled trench on Mamayevkurgan with only your bayonet at the ready, one guy at the back spots you with his PPSH, kills all his team mates in the trench with him with his rambo fire and runs out of bullets before he can get to me so I just give him a...
  3. D

Beta Map [MAP] Winterwald

I've always felt it's very even for both sides once it comes to attack/defending the AA guns. For both sides who have equally dense woodland cover, both sides can watch for movement or muzzle flashes. It does seem however that Germans do get the advantage of a slightly higher ground but I think...
  4. D

Currently stuck at work but next time I play Winterwald, I'll take screenies of the points of interest (bulletproof bushes/buggy trenches/being able to see through certain parts of ground etc.) *RESERVED*
  5. D

New way to auto-balance the teams!

Hehe, oh boy here we go. :rolleyes: I just so happen to like playing the Germans over the Russians because I like feeling/seeing the fight from the other side.
  6. D

New way to auto-balance the teams!

That is indeed strange! Seeing as the only thing Germans have over the Russians is a better light machine gun while Russians get better everything else. :D
  7. D

Not sure if you heard my points last night on the Aussie / NZ server. There are a few patches of indestructible grass in F (Eastern Forest) where bullets get blocked as well as explosives. Mortars randomly dropping throughout the map would be alright, as long as it wasn't in predetermined...
  8. D

Tactics Men against tanks

My favourite class is the Engineer so I will give some insight/tips into what I do against tanks. First things you should know are... 1. A single satchel charge stuck anywhere on the tank will destroy it. 2. It can take two AT grenades to destroy tanks but if you want that delicious one shot...
  9. D

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

I figured as much, I died about 3 or 4 times trying to clear him out because he had others with him. I mean, we lost a few tickets to the guy who kept doing it which ultimately wasn't that much. I'm talking more about the fact that it is possible to camp one of the spawns with little to no effort.
  10. D

RO2 Hero Screenshots

... That stumped me for a minute or two there. I guess just suicide at spawn then look at your corpse when you respawn. Unless there is a third person console command?
  11. D

How do you know when there is a hacker or?

Depends. What game mode are you playing? If you are playing classic/realism then it's going to be very hard to tell sometimes. I usually just put it down to myself having a limb sticking out and that I wasn't cautious enough with my positioning. First thing is knowing where they shot you from...
  12. D

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

God damn, fighting over each set of ruined area with nothing but grenades and rifles. So much fun. Not a fan of being spawn camped though when Russians set up shop on the right hand side of Spawn with a machine gunner.
  13. D

RO2 Hero Screenshots

Nah, I am fairly sure that they get slight uniform changes. I know that Axis riflemen have rolled up shirtsleeves, Axis Squad Leader has an open tunic with an Iron Cross medal. Axis machine gunner gets some sort of hooded body suit. That's all I know so far sorry and I don't know where to find...
  14. D

Lower ping?

As an Australian, I cannot sympathize with you on your ping issues. We always seem to get the short end of the stick with lots of games that forces us to play on south east Asia servers with excess of 100-200 ping. I guess it's different for people who have lived and played their lives with...
  15. D

When are we getting Half-Tracks?

Oh ****, sorry. Completely forgot about half tracks. :D Quick question, what would be the Russian equivalent (presuming that TWI would be releasing a russian armored transport) for the half track?
  16. D

Medic

Because I can be blasted by rocket wielding zombies and be restored back to perfect condition within a few seconds with a trusty syringe drill thing. ;) The concept fits yes, the method, maybe not. :D
  17. D

When are we getting Half-Tracks?

I always loved the Eastern Front/Stalingrad theme of Red Orchestra 2. It bamboozled me when TWI said they were going to work on the release of Rising Storm, a theatre of war which doesn't interest me as much. I like that we are at least now getting some answers, even if they do make me shake my...
  18. D

Weapon shot out of hand, let's bring it back?

Oh god what would happen if you were preparing a satchel and you got shot in the arm? If you dropped the satchel, you wouldn't be able to pick it back up! It's stuck there forever until it goes off! :D
  19. D

Post your interesting Aesthetic upgrades!

Can't recognize a joke? I even included a smiley at the end... :(