• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Long time issues

Just wanted to know if TW does have these in their radar, since they have been in the game for a while now, please feel free to add anything i might be missing. -Zeker parry skill gives dmg bonus all the time without the need to actually parry, this one was fixed for a bit then came back...
  2. R

PC outpost fleshpound running out of map.

reading another post made me remember this, only saw it once, around the new spawn point in outpost, a FP came running raged, ran into some trash zeds, made a turn to the outside of the map and kept going til it went out, then insta died, anyone else seen it?
  3. R

silent stalker change for commando or?

been curious since around release, i'm noticing it takes a considerable time for commando to spot stalkers lately, specially when turning around, often i see the stealth effect before i see the red style that the commando sees, they are also cloaked when you turn around and catch them mid...
  4. R

weapon sounds database?

So i have a few backups of older weapons sounds, but not all, not all people like newer sounds, and i was thinking that having a choice would be nice, is there any place to find older sounds? if not, do you people think it's worth doing? how would you go about it? the ideal would be to get some...
  5. R

Post Release Performance

Related to this topic with a very undescriptive title: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/2279979-meeee-tw-just-meeeeee wanted to know other people experiences, what i've noticed post release is that the game seems to try...
  6. R

PC Evi no sound for secondary attack and bash on headshots.

can anyone else confirm to check it's not something on my end?
  7. R

Zedative

medic poison from acidic rounds or grenades ticks once per second while a single zed time is also around 1 second, this makes it so the Zedative skill can happen in between ticks, more often than you'd think, effectively doing nothing. zedative does around 100 dmg per bullet poison, and around...
  8. R

PC Demo weapons bloat body 1 shot kill

Category: Code. Reproducibility: Always Summary: You can kill a bloat with all demo single proyectile type of weapons (m79,m203,RPG) while he has HP left, even over half hp. Description: works on perk and offperk, with explosion or dud, all it takes is a non blocked shot at the body, he is...
  9. R

PC Dual pistols extra recoil when fired fast

Category: Code. Summary: Title Description: When fired fast dual pistols have extra recoil proportional to how fast they can be fired, it might go from around 20 to 80% extra depending on weapon, this is regardless of perk and it does not happen when a single pistol is used. not sure why it...
  10. R

Early Release Zeker feedback

Hey, i wanted to talk a bit about current state of zeker on release, it's the best it has been but sometimes too strong to have fun with a challenge, either playing with it or as a partner to one. part of the reasons: -Skirmisher: it's regenerating double the hp as described, 2 hp per 1 second...
  11. R

m79 and bloat 1 shot question

anyone knows why exactly does a bloat dies in 1 shot with a m79 even offperk? if you shoot it in the middle it does some dmg, and he falls over, 1 second after it dies, the dmg is not even close and afaik it should not be taking head dmg. i find it to be too convenient but also want to make...
  12. R

Adrenaline shot question

Is it working as intended, also is there any command to check for moving speed? like draw ups or the like. my question is because sometimes it feels like i move just too fast with it, been saved of impossible situations with it, so i was wondering if it acts on your actual speed or your base...
  13. R

Parry combos and parry speed?

This is how it seems to me but i want to confirm with other players before making a suggestion. Seems to me that parry timing is very forgiving and that might be needed to account for latency issues and whatnot, however parry recovery time feels very sluggish making very hard or impossible to...
  14. R

Zeds sounds position? mainly vertical and behind walls.

This is a mayor concern for me, has been since a while ago and it is one of the things that makes or kill games for me on the long term. So i'm wondering mainly 2 things. 1) Is it working as intended? 2) Do i have a problem on my end or does it work like this for everyone else? The issue would...
  15. R

Any plans for better Anti Aliasing before/on launch?

That, also i'm interested in knowing what is a good alternate method, i've read some things but a lot of them could be outdated. Thanks.
  16. R

SS scopes

I'm wondering how similar they are to real scopes since i have never used one, on KF1 you had an option that was better for lower graphics but also a bit unfair since it was very clear view on the complete scope with no distortion. the ones in KF2 have an area clear in the center and varies...
  17. R

PC Massacre not working

I can't see any difference in the dmg(number range) of light attacks on any zeker weapon when massacre is selected, can anyone confirm? attack speed is too little to notice for sure either way so don't know about that.
  18. R

Automatic weapons hip Recoil system and lack of control

This has been bothering me in the back of my mind for the longest time and i finally can explain it well enough after a lot of testing, this is NOT about recoil amount, it's about how it is implemented. On most games including killing floor 1 your weapon/barrel/bullets will go to the center of...
  19. R

PC Sharpshooter Zed time skill Ranger not working

Not working as described, or is it a missunderstanding?, at least from the description to me it would mean that during zed time any 1 headshot would stun any zed, on practice it only rises your stun power.
  20. R

[beta Sharpshooter] Feedback-stats-ongoing testing

Some feedback about current SS, as reference i have probably about over 800 hours of SS play in KF1 and about 100+ in KF2, doesn't make me an expert but i know a few things. i put in bold the most important points if you don't feel like reading all. I don't think this is a bad perk but it could...