• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

ARMOR MODS

ARMOR MODS Basically passive bonus(es) that work around armor. Armor mod works separately from the actual armor value; you still need the latter for actual damage mitigation. One can have/install 2 armor mods at a time. Installed armor mods are lost upon death. All cons disabled/paused during...
  2. M

Riot Gun

A less-lethal tier-1.5 option for Support and Sharpshooter. Use the SG500 model, give it a stock, paint it orange. Per shot damage = 55*1 Penetration power = 0 Stumble power = 200 Stun power = 65
  3. M

Rework Riot Shield Functions

Instead of blocking and aiming at once, use [alt_fire] to block like other melee weapons, use [primary_fire] while holding down [alt_fire] to do a shield bash similar to existing one but faster and lighter or [secondary_fire] for a slower and heavier slam. I believe this method would make sense...
  4. M

Bolt-gun w/ Lv10-right Marksman

This is more like a reminder actually -- that the faster cyclic rate animation for the upcoming bolt-action rifle should incorporate the middle finger technique instead of the normal/default animation being generically sped up.
  5. M

I dunno what to name this topic.

Before I begin to talk about this rather simple idea that have been brewing in me head, I'd like to explain the context a lil. Killing Floor has been a relatively simple game: go into the floor, kill loads of Zeds, earn money, get rich, buy bigger gun to kill bigger Zeds, so on so forth. With...
  6. M

M99 As Tier-5!?

Shoulda brought this up sooner, by the sense that the M99 is not the baddest sniper rifle out there, does it means... 1) Goodbye to Denel NTW-20 2) Goodbye to semi-auto 50 cals 3) TWI have trouble measuring things 4) Things are shelved for KF3 ... what do you think?
  7. M

A Simple Poll About The Weapon System

It seems rather too lengthy to go over the weapon system under the influence of the upgrade system, I so thought let's just do a simple poll about it. Results: http://pollmaker.vote/r/2F4GD5PG Feel free to disclose and explain your choice down below.
  8. M

D.A.R. Battle Chatter

I like the way it uses voice lines from other characters, but it's incredibly annoying to hear it producing distorted high frequency noises that often.
  9. M

Krampus; Failed At Bossing or Naughty For Trying?

First off, let's just praise TWI for adding a new boss into the mix for a second. [INSERT PRAISE LINE HERE] Krampus/The Abomination as a boss Zed is a massive failure, let alone to argue whether it s an adequate one or not, albeit some may turn a blind eye on this case by calling it naughty...
  10. M

Half Hope; Quarter Pounded

The introduction of new gameplay element is always nice to have, let it be new enemy to confront, new weapon to get a hold of, or a twist of design to give new meaning to existing things. These things all share the keynote to deliver refreshing experience for the player, except the newly added...
  11. M

[Poll] Leftover SSS Ticket

What should TWI do about them?
  12. M

How would you like your M4?

Just to be clear right off the bat, I'm talking about the AR-15/M4, which as far as the military shooter goes, there is hardly an absence of it. On that note, with the M4 and its bigger brother the M16 filling the 'standard-issue rifle' role from games to games, perhaps I should rephrase the...
  13. M

Plausible changes?

Some plausible ideas that apparently popped out of nowhere since the last couple big updates. All perks innately handle (such as reload) their on-perk weaponry 2-10% faster. (Does not apply for cross-perk weaponry.) Zeds' AoE melee attack (the most prominent instance being the Scrake waving...
  14. M

Liam Neeson: Release The Chicken!

While I'm in the waking of wondering why am I getting so much of chicken themed artworks in my inbox, it just came to me that - 'tis year is the year of rooster according to the Chinese zodiac, hence the timeframe for the release of Commando Chicken probably has narrowed down to the next ~360...
  15. M

[Pool] Survivalist TRADER/Shopping Menu Sorting Style

Since Survivalist is technically proficient to all weapons and that the current (v1046) TRADER sorts the item within it by perks for this perk, shopping experience while playing as the Survivalist could prove... disorienting as shown in the screenshot below. So without further ado, let's gather...
  16. M

Survivalist Knife

If not courtesy of the increased intention and interest on the topic of wild survival as well as doomsday prepping over the last several years that led the growth of its peripheral, I'm quite sure there would be quite a possibility that the perk knife for the upcoming Survivalist perk could...
  17. M

PC Muzzle flame misplaced when firing in mid air.

Reproducibility: Always, very noticeable on full-auto weapons.
  18. M

PC Sharpshooter's ammo skill won't won't work until...

...until you reacquire your unaffected Sharpshooter weapons by dropping and then picking them back up after their initial acquisition. This bug happens both on solo & online.
  19. M

The whole 'force' impart' thingy since v1027

Since this update (v1027), the displacing effect that applies upon an attack landed has now changed to be in effect with nearly all forms of attack (besides husk flamethrower, bloat vomit, etc) with noticeably greater magnitude - rather than being proprietary for the few, such as the Fleshpound...
  20. M

Night Vision actually isn't any better than Flashlight (as it might be.)

I know there has been quite a few threads about NV not being very practical. But for this time I'd like to twist the perspective a little bit to look into the matter. Night Vision actually isn't any better than Flashlight (as it might be.) Simple fact: Navigation A.I. keeps narrow down the...