• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Krokenoster

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

When will this be added to the steam workshop again Marco? We really want to add it to our server, its difficult to have everyone on the same version and people dont want to manually install
  2. Krokenoster

KF Skeleton HUD

Great work Skell. cant seem to get the kill counter to show up as in your first image. The weapon scroll bar at the top needs work still to tie in with the hud. Also if you can make the scoreboard work more with the hud it will be awesome.
  3. Krokenoster

KF Skeleton HUD

Once again you have outdone yourself Skell. :D Would have been awesome if you kept the style all the way through to the shop menu, but none the less great job
  4. Krokenoster

Final Map Current Killing Floor Objective Maps

Added FP Challenge
  5. Krokenoster

Squad TheGamingCompanyRSA Youtube Channel with Awesome Gameplay

Warcraft 3 Episode 1 uploaded
  6. Krokenoster

We are currently active from 9:00AM to 21:00PM (CAT). We have our own server which we host on Tunngle and Garena. Also here is a list of all the mods we are currently using: Scrn Balance and all of the Third Party Recommended mods A few weapon mods (Razor Axe, SVD, M249Saw, WeldGun and a few...
  7. Krokenoster

Added Killing Floor Episode 4
  8. Krokenoster

Moderator/Admin can you sticky this thread i think it will be very usefull for people looking for objective mode maps and they dont have to search through every page
  9. Krokenoster

Added Killing Floor Episode 3
  10. Krokenoster

Added Soylent Zed
  11. Krokenoster

Added all the videos from our channel so far. Come take a look
  12. Krokenoster

KF Radar Hud

Thanks very much marco you are still the best. One issue though i dont know how to activate it ingame ive add the mutator to the list of mutators used on my server but in game it does not show up. How do i get it?
  13. Krokenoster

KF Radar Hud

thanks yes that is exactly what i meant
  14. Krokenoster

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Brute shiver and jason assets dropbox link is not working 404 error Can anyone reupload it please? Thanks
  15. Krokenoster

If you read and not look at something else you should see that it says downloads for dedicated servers the ones you pointed out
  16. Krokenoster

Yes did you actually see i said i dont want steam workshop links cause they dont work and i need the files for listen server not dedicated
  17. Krokenoster

Added West London