• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. r0tzbua

PC Gamer Weekender - Everything that happened

I go with Vanilla here, the material definition itself could still need some work (on that M16 at least), but as often enough said it's Alpha and I'm pretty sure there will be some tweaking of the values in the shaders involved still.
  2. r0tzbua

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

Nice to see all of that! Just a quick thing for your contributor list, the G98 model and bake was done by "Coin-God", I just did the texture and some normal map edits :) (And it's the Schlieffen Plan, not Schleiffen Plan :D)
  3. r0tzbua

Something being developed.

Good luck guys! Think I gave you anything I had and also had the full rights for as it was my own work. If I stumble across something else on some external HDD, I'll make sure to give it to you guys.
  4. r0tzbua

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Funny enough, the FG42 on my list of things I want to make for quite some time, lol.
  5. r0tzbua

Only use it if you need it, I'm doing it anyways since I have done it until now for no specific reason and would finish it anyways, and I thought why not put it into good use once it's done :)
  6. r0tzbua

i may have done a thing. any interest? (yes, that's a M3A1 though, and would most likely have been found on the battlefield in 1944 and later, not before.)
  7. r0tzbua

Hey Kosovo buddy! Only once though, 2 times Golan. If there would be the need I could offer some german voice stuff. I sound austrian though. (Not that it wouldn't fit, at least some Austrians were here and there)
  8. r0tzbua

Korean War Mod

Who keeps reviving these years old mod-threads? lol To be honest if a mod developer doesn't update something for nearly a year it means it's dead. (I know that because I'm a mod developer that didn't update something for more than a year)
  9. r0tzbua

Can't answer anything about that, sorry. Like everywhere there is a NDA in place. I'm not involved in that project anymore though.
  10. r0tzbua

I kinda have this WIP lying around: (Sorry for the screen, it's very shiny, but I'm on my Mac and can't open the MAX file in Maya :D) It's a WIP of a G43 High Poly, has quite some problem still (hard edges, missing stuff, inaccuracies, missing internals) I don't know if I come around fixing...
  11. r0tzbua

RO2 How 3rd weapon animations work?

Well some quite tight LOD0 area could fix this, but you'd probably get some ugly LOD pop-ins rather soon. The thing with ArmA3 is that it uses a completely different system for how player characters are done, your player model is always third person, if you switch into first person, your camera...
  12. r0tzbua

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

If that's the high poly you should consider loosen up your edges a bit for a better bake. There's a nice graphic from Polycount about this:
  13. r0tzbua

Everyone starts somewhere, that's the thing. That C96 was nearly 10 years ago. You start small and work yourself up, that's how it goes. So "You can't do anything, why do you even offer help" is completely the wrong mindset in a pro-bono mod thing. Every help is always needed. (I speak for...
  14. r0tzbua

It might come as a suprise but a lot of people started modding/doing game work without zero experience and grew with the challenges they got. Some of those who I started with doing that kind of stuff are even in the industry right now.
  15. r0tzbua

In Country

Great news, I wish you guys best of luck. I had a lot of fun in Unreal Engine 4 already and can say that it's a blast working with it! As already said, best of luck, I know you'll make a great game!
  16. r0tzbua

Very nice stuff there. From one texture guy to the other one, some stuff I'd change though (the weird lighting in the editor doesn't help). The wood pattern seams quite heavy at the moment, and very large, and also quite red. While red wood was definitely used there, I'd still down the...
  17. r0tzbua

(Question) Full 1st person view (body legs and shadow)

It would be more, you'd need to attach the arms to the torso and redo a lot of the animations, plus a lot of fiddling code-wise. The problem with full body awareness is that if it isn't in from the beginning adding it later is very hard to do.
  18. r0tzbua

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

You can trust me I tried to recruit for quite a while. Not only ModDB, other places too.
  19. r0tzbua

Waffen ss skins

20. r0tzbua

RO2 Are there any new weapons in work?

Except ... compared to the BAR, it did the same thing without working too great. I mean. Seriously? Open Magazine? In gritty, dirty, trenches?