• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

RO2 Silent MG42

I've noticed this bug occasionally since it was released, basically the MG42 will have no report from the 3rd person or receiving end. Maybe others can elaborate more as I am posting this while waiting in a campaign lobby... :IS2:
  2. C

Under 30 Honor should not contribute to TK damage

1. pro throws satchel on obj and warns whole team over voip 2. noobs stand over it and die anyway 3. if pro is not immediately kicked, no one forgives and he is kicked later for an accident
  3. C

RS Team Stack version 1.1: Rising Storm Edition

Just as I feared, the Axis side on RS is going the way of Axis in HoS. I played an entire map rotation yesterday as Allies, not winning a single map (yes, that includes Saipan and Peleliu). I regularly got the highest score in the game or on the team, but I still couldn't carry my team to...
  4. C

Type 100 has too much suppression?

I've had shots thrown at only 20m due to the suppression of the T100. All my classes are veteran or higher. I've lost suppression battles as MG with enemies using the T100.
  5. C

New way to resupply MGs

So guise, I was watching Saving Private Ryan and I thought it would be cool that once you reach hero with MG rather than hoping your lame teammates will resupply you, you can just call on Upham to bring you more ammo. We could balance it so if he runs into an enemy, he pussies out and lets you...
  6. C

New way to kill tanks

Hey guise, I was watching Saving Private Ryan and thought it would be cool if you could kill a tank by running up to it and killing the crew through the vision slots. What do you guise think?
  7. C

RO2 Prone weapon switching

I can get this bug to happen consistently, I only tested it with AT soldier and flamer, however. While prone, if you switch weapons, then begin to move, the weapon will not switch. In addition, a title appears, stating that you have switched weapons, when you haven't. Also, you are unable to...
  8. C

RS Close Quarters Mortaring

... needs to stop. You all know what I'm talking about, and you all know its wrong. I say remove direct fire completely (I'm better with indirect fire personally), but I'm sure the community can come up with a less drastic option.
  9. C

HUD .ini Tweaks?

So, I just had my first death in RO2 due to HUD obstructing my view since they force the HUD to show up for 1 second when an objective becomes contested. I know someone knows how to adjust this in the .ini files, I just can't find the thread. Can someone tell me how to shorten the HUD display time?
  10. C

Red Orchestra 2 Memes

I threatened in game over and over again that I was going to make an RO2 memes page, and now I finally have. Everyone is welcome to make their own and post it here for some good laughs. I'll start it out
  11. C

"Weaponry that doesn't require skill"

I'd like to start off with this quote from John Gibson: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/13/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/ And yet, TWI has done exactly that. As the player base of RO2 has leveled out, more people are becoming "better" players and getting the unlocks. All three Elite...
  12. C

[Crash] Game crash after 2/21/13 update

I have played RO2 since it came out, and I have never had a full on game crash like this. I've reinstalled the game and verified the game cache, but still no luck. The game launches, and I can navigate the main menu for about 30 seconds, and then it crashes. I've included the dmp file. Please help!