• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Poll: Should the AR-15 have a full auto fire select option?

My input: 1. AR-15 should be in standard 5.56x45mm, not 9mm. 2. As an "AR-15" and not an "M16/M4", it should be semi-auto only. 3. The military 3 round burst fires all 3 rounds with one trigger pull, you can't fire just 1 or 2 rounds, so if burst is going to stay it is fine how it is. 4. If the...
  2. C

RO2 Silent MG42

I've noticed this bug occasionally since it was released, basically the MG42 will have no report from the 3rd person or receiving end. Maybe others can elaborate more as I am posting this while waiting in a campaign lobby... :IS2:
  3. C

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I played this mutator for the first time yesterday, I can say I really, really like it. I already think RO2 for the most part is a perfect game, this makes it even more perfect. My input for the things I don't like are as follows: - MG vertical recoil. I have had the opportunity to fire many...
  4. C

RO2 Proof that the MKb was NOT at Stalingrad

They could, you know, give it at least 20% of the actual recoil it has, as opposed to the 5% it is at now.
  5. C

Under 30 Honor should not contribute to TK damage

Here's another one: 1. A pro and some noobs are doing work clearing an urban area (AKA the noobs take the bullets and the pro gets the kills) 2. Enemy fires about 50m away 2nd story window 3. Pro hits the dirt and returns fire with his MG 4. several noobs continue running forward all the same...
  6. C

Under 30 Honor should not contribute to TK damage

1. pro throws satchel on obj and warns whole team over voip 2. noobs stand over it and die anyway 3. if pro is not immediately kicked, no one forgives and he is kicked later for an accident
  7. C

Contract Ballistic Curves

NOPE. It works just fine as is. What you're proposing is why I can't stand the BF series. I got a 493m headshot with the M40 in BF4 and the drop at that distance was about 8 man lengths (so around 12 meters?).
  8. C

Japanese Knee Mortar

Here's my target priority: - little brown men in kneeling position (usually a head or nutshot) - men wearing white bandana with red bullseye on it (gives me good point of aim) - everyone else
  9. C

Japanese Knee Mortar

They were OP, blast radius was much larger than regular frag nade; the knee mortar fired nothing more than glorified frag grenades, so the nerf made sense. The only time I am killed with them is with legitimate good usage (targeting crucial areas of caps, etc.) or by "knee-tards" (yeah, I just...
  10. C

RO2 RO Veteran: Easy to fixes to big annoyances.

That's because a melee charging Russian is just as killable as a regular Russian. A banzaiing Jap receives a health buff from his ancestors and can only be dropped with a critical hit.
  11. C

RS Kwajalein allies biased?

Hanto is US biased? Who woulda thunk it...
  12. C

RS Team Stack version 1.1: Rising Storm Edition

I think you're right. The people who play Jap like to play the game, while people who play US are constantly checking their KDR to make sure it doesn't drop below an arbitrary number. Oh, and they like being able to scream 'MURICA over public chat and not get banned :p
  13. C

RO Haiku thread!

Fighting for U.S. Holding down the capzone well killed by knee mortar :(
  14. C

Jamming weapons

Most jams could be solved by "tap and rack": hitting the mag and racking the bolt.
  15. C

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

I took one out with 3 shots from the type 99 once :cool:.
  16. C

Yeah, I wouldn't believe it either except that I watched it happen lol.
  17. C

Exploding Flamethrower

Even then it would have to be under pressure to explode, or it would just make more flames.
  18. C

An atrocity is an atrocity, soldiers, civilians, it's all bad. When a nation goes to war, a NATION goes to war. Civilian deaths in WWII far outnumbered soldier deaths. ...That got off topic quickly :rolleyes:.
  19. C

At least you aren't denying it.
  20. C

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

I think they added the +10 with the RS release to encourage more players to shoot at recon planes.