• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

RO2 my soldier can

Thank you, it worked! I wonder how this only began to have this problem now, i have Win 7 almost a year. Well, this is what happens when you go running (shift) and then go prone (alt) and hit a dead horse.
  2. L

RO2 my soldier can

after playing in two servers, my poor soldier who probably can
  3. L

[Crash] Game suddenly locks my whole computer after playing for 30min

I have the same problem for five months. Check if your windows is legit, also play on servers without punkbuster, is not something everyone has but punkbuster hate cracked windows, you can restore the wat if it is pirated. i remember being a pain in the forums, blaming the devs because of my...
  4. L

Texture floor/wall bug

5. L

Texture floor/wall bug

I have a glitch it makes the floor not only black but kind of transparent but also the walls who thown a punch at the imersion and also in the honest way to play make me like a horrible cheater: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185516461...
  6. L

[Crash] RO2 Shuts Down My Computer

I could spent hours saying how there is only pirated windows in my country and etc. But yeah, i have a pirated windows, no excuses is wrong i khow. Well, so now we have an new lead people! and i need to ask for apologizes to the people at Tripware, later i will do that. i found a topic...
  7. L

Tried to email punkbuster suport some times, and no replys :/
  8. L

Managed to erase Realtek for my computer (thanks Iobit) and i will try again play with the windows audio software.
  9. L

interesting, here i play with my sound boxes (what you guys call this in english anyway?) but i plug my improvised headset (a broken headset with the microphone working and headphones i use to listen to music. Maybe i should look for a expansion cable to the headphones, to plug directy on my PC.
  10. L

Sorry for taking so long, i have some personal problems, but i finally found the dmp files. The problem is, there is only from 2012 and other from 04/13 I gonna upload the last one, just in case:
  11. L

Sorry, but i not ignored you question D: I dind
  12. L

Ummm, i played on servers without bots, but with punkbuster, and when i played on servers without much people and more bots i dind
  13. L

i played again and happened the crash on punkbuster servers again. but windows dind
  14. L

i dind
  15. L

Light Mortar Veteran Doesn't unlock M1 carbine

it would be best to the restriction be off by default. Because is not a problem, like is overpower kind of stuff because no one played with those guns on those servers so the members don
  16. L

Well so i did it in the right way before, i upgraded following this last time :/
  17. L

i upgraded two times, and still have problems. Can you please tell me how did you upgrade? like a tutorial and everthing?
  18. L

Same thing here
  19. L

never, and thanks, sound like a really good idea. Gonna contact them and link this theard, hope they talk about it. Is this the right email to talk? http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=staff.php
  20. L

well, i had this problem 2 months before, so i think is unrelated :(