• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Great Review

Red Orchestra 2 Goes Super Casual with Action Mode (TGN) - YouTube Found this, great sentiment.
  2. T

Check this bull**** out

CROSSHAIRS in RO!?!?
  3. T

How many have installed beta and playtest?

Just a simple head count
  4. T

Tactics Rocket barrage and why you should use it.

Basically Rockets are excellent, but maligned and not used much because commanders don't know how to use em. Rockets are a quick powerful one hit quit attack perfect for an even slightly organized team. Have your team hold a line outside of the contested cap, lay down your mark in the center...
  5. T

Where is everyone!!

Last couple weeks haven't been able to even find a near full server in the US. i could at least count on 2fg being at capacity 24/7. Now it operates at peak around 8pm and then just limps along the rest of the day, sometimes half full, other times not even a player in it. It breaks my heart to...
  6. T

Game is dead

Yeah... 3 days in a row, no one on the servers. wtf. This game finally dead or what?
  7. T

massive ping spikes

After the newest patch RO2 now has massive rolling ping spikes hitting 999 they go away, they come back, they go away they come back. It's not playable at this point. playing skyrim till next patch comes out to fix this.
  8. T

RO freezes @ splash, now butthurt

After this new patch Nov 8th RO now freezes @ the splash screen. I have been one of the lucky few that have been relatively bug free. Now I am butthurt. Butthurt will turn into rage if issue isn't fixed by friday before the weekend. Till then I'll wipe and reinstall in hopes that will fix.
  9. T

Medic Class

Please get rid of bandaging and make a medic class that can bandage it adds a class and adds a bit of teamwork.
  10. T

Stamina, run, walk etc.

I think these mechanics need to be tweaked. Stamina needs to play a greater role in everything. from how badly your aim sways when you are out of it, to how fast you can run when out of it. Currently there are no noticable penalties for being out of stamina. I would like to see when out of...
  11. T

someone liked this game =)

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad/review.html
  12. T

[Fix] Nagant blindfire ulimited ammo

blindfiring with the nagant seems to cause unlimited ammo.. been able to do this twice now, don't know what I'm doing.. will report if I can do this consistantly
  13. T

Steam download

What happened!? RO is updating! {EDIT} Oh ****!! FIRST!!! MUAHAHAHA FIRST!!!!!!
  14. T

[Crash] Crash on map load Factory

I would send the dump file but it is telling me it's an invalid file. Basically crashes on map load for Factory
  15. T

Dump file for you

Here is a dump file
  16. T

[Tuning] AT Rifle Sighting

AT rigle sighting is off. target is killed at 132m sighting had to be at 400m
  17. T

List of things

#1 up the run penalty for being out of stamina #2 up the penalty for trying to aim while out of breath #3 up the penalty for trying to aim without being in a supported position That is all
  18. T

[Fix] Smoke Grenade

Smoke grenade does not spawn smoke on ground if it detonates in the air. It spawns smoke in air and continues to billow mid air, not where the grenade eventually lands
  19. T

[Crash] on trying to join

okay figured out how this crashes. Basically RO crashes when you join a server that looks like it has room but while you're trying to connect it fills up before you get into the que. This causes RO to crash to desktop.
  20. T

Server search

Make buttons to sort by pings/players/ what not. noticed that the filter option is nice, but after that there is no easy way to find the lowest ping server to you aside from hunting it down and comparing it to others in the list.