• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Old school RO1 player dropping by

prepare to be disappointed, game is meh. sorry that you have spent money on it.
  2. T

What We Are Up To - Map Balancing and More

meh, too little too late. Popped in to see if anything has changed. Deinstalled game about a month or two ago. Have I moved onto another fps.... no I have no fps to play atm. Figure I'll come back when the pacific front mod comes around. Aside from that game is dead to me, TW is dead to me...
  3. T

Hardcore Realism Suggestions Package and Proposal, to Tripwire, modders and community

So pretty much what should be classic mode, yet I still can't find a server in US close enough to losangeles with players on it. go figure. RO2 is slowly dying. I'll check back in again in another month.
  4. T

Not Sure if Fun(ny) lol?

great it's Iceworld for RO2........ no irony there.
  5. T

A lesson for all of us

We've just given up, moved on to other games. We have abandoned RO2 as a lost cause. Arma2 came out, with all it's flaws it fits the needs of the tactical shooter much better. With the emphasis on action and realism, the second BF3 and COD come out with a WWII skinned version like they always...
  6. T

Why is classic mode so dead?

140 ping is unacceptable for any shooter no matter the net coding. sub 100ping is what is needed to be competitive. Any game running with 100+ ping begins to breakdown especially when you have players @ sub 80ping. clientside hit detection only tries to hide that problem.
  7. T

Red Orchestra 2 Price Drop and Guest Passes For Your Friends!

You have lost a customer, I am no longer purchasing your products, or promoting them to my friends. I'll come back when I hear news of half tracks and combined arms maps style of Ro1 start coming out. I check I'll play I'll see what I think. But TWI will never get pre-order money from me again...
  8. T

ehehehe Old school Ghost recon. God i loved the rainbow six series, until Ubisoft killed it with an unsupported RSV 1&2
  9. T

No servers run classic near me, closest one is 140 ping. No TWI server that I remembered ran classic during free weekend either. @ 140 ping it's not worth playing any shooter. I deinstalled RO2 and am no longer purchasing TWI products.
  10. T

Something doesn't seem right about rifle sounds?

unless you are willing to damage your ears, or wear plugs no computergame can make them sound right. What is really lacking in all video games is the ringing of the barrel. They use midi drums to approximate firearm sounds.
  11. T

To less Classic Mode Servers!!!!!

I would only play classic, after freeweekend, there are no servers near los angeles 100- ping to play. All classic servers are 180+ away so. So I'm just no longer playing RO, biting the bullet and picking up BF3.
  12. T

Awesome, awesome, awesome & thanks Mekhazzio!

it mostly comes from tards that would join servers @ 180+ ping and crying that the game wasn't playing right. All the problems they complain about serverside detection disappear when you join a local server with sub 100 ping. But that wasn't all that possible with the community dead like it was...
  13. T

Can I really believe this?

I would play AA more often but last time I did which was a year ago it was still buggy as hell. I used to play AA all the time atleast the original. Who ever did the second AA messed up, released a hot mess like RO2 but never really fixed it.
  14. T

This is how we achieve the realistic feel

Yep, and notice @ 1000yrds, you can see dick all of the target. 500 meters you may see a red dot 550meters = about 600yrs or 6 football fields. 200meters roughly 220yrds or 21/4 football fields. Last time I looked at someone 200yrds away they don't look anywhere near as big as what they do in...
  15. T

This man understands the biggest problem in RO2 atm. We need to get rid of the zoom. Suddenly the game gets alot harder
  16. T

no yes you are a twit. mosin nagant and kar are very heavy rifle compared to my modern synthetic stocked remington 700. Bren is a HEAVY firearm, BAR is a FRIGGIN heavy firearm. you need to back off your high an mighty horse and stop talking like you know something about firearms.
  17. T

omfg what game is that!?
  18. T

You have never held a mosin nagant, or kar in your hand before. Those rifles are heavy. Solid wood, solid metal, those things are anything but light.
  19. T

The rifles in the game are easily accurate out to 1000yards. What make it difficult in real life to hit @ 300-400-500+ meters is optics. @ the range I was using a nagant with iron sight out to 300yrds and hitting. But I was litterally pixel hunting what was a 4x4' target, out @ 500yrds I can't...
  20. T

Constant Negativity DESTROYS TWI/RO2 Community

To quote myself. Why take the high road when you're going to be covered in **** anyways. yes the game is on the way to it being dead. The steady decline of our numbers on servers. just two months ago 2fg was always full no matter the time of day. Now there is a big dead spot in the 5am-9am pst...