• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Killing Floor Broke After Windows Update

The game loads and is stuck on a black screen with a movable crosshair. I am unable to use task manager to stop the game and have to log out of Windows (version 1803) instead. Any possible solutions to this?
  2. K

Need Help Running KF Mod UT 2004

I installed UT2004 first and then installed the KF mod and the shortcut looks like this: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament 2004\System\UT2004.exe-mod=KFmod; however, I get the popup message that the target box is not valid.
  3. K

PC Fix This Exploit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxx3dVZClWo
  4. K

PC Enemy Texture Randomly Change to Low During Game

I have enemy textures set to ultra and a few times today random enemies had low textures during the game.
  5. K

Big Head Mutator Not White Listed?

I'm all level 6 but but still noticed that the head shot counts weren't counting. I had a low level sharpshooter friend join my server and he confirmed the head shots were registering but resets when he leaves my server. Can anyone confirm this?
  6. K

Is There a Way to Increase Zeds Per Round

without using the fake players mod because it does take spots from other players from joining the game. I'm looking for a mod that allows 6 players to join but also increases zeds that need to be killed per round to advance to the next round.
  7. K

Make an Elite Icon for Vastly Experience Players

This is a team game and it would be nice to know who has the most experience in the game to lead the team of random players. So on top of having the one star gold symbol for a level 6 perk, add an additional star for all the maps defeated on one difficulty. For example, once a player has...
  8. K

People Who Brag to Have Skills Because They Have 100% Achievements is Ridiculous

The other day a player entered into my server and called me a noob after I laughed because he was in trouble as a level 6 medic in normal difficulty and tried take refuge by running to the numerous pipe bombs I've set just outside the shop inside the West London Church (I just find it funny when...
  9. K

Flying Sirens with No Cause?

I've played a few games today and I saw some flying sirens as though someone had thrown grenades or launched a LAW missile at it but the thing is no one ever did and I saw it fly towards me really fast like a witch on a flying broom stick.
  10. K

Player Was able to Damage Others with Grenades?

I was hosting the game when this random player was throwing grenades during shop time and done some HP damage to myself. I threw grenades myself at other to ensure that FF wasn't on and my grenade did not damage anyone.
  11. K

Strange Occurence During Game

There were at least 20 zeds left and the black shop keeper kept telling players to go shop not just once but repeatedly in rapid successions as though a player had hack the game and kept pressing a button.
  12. K

Does the Patriarch Punch You Out Farther Now?

When I'm a berserker and locking Patriarch and make a mistake and get hit, I fly way out more than usual now (like double the distance) so he can now get more machine gun damage in. I don't ever remember flying this far out in the past. This must be one of Tripwire's updates. I've always...
  13. K

Tired of Clot Spawning Directly Behind Me

I looked behind me to see if it's clear and return to my initial position and a clot was in my face. WTF? Clots are slow as f**k and there is no way it could have gotten there. Go ahead and have zeds spawn where I'm not looking (Biotics Lab for example) but to have them spawn right where I am...
  14. K

Why Is It That I Have to Hit the Refresh Button for Servers to Appear?

It used to be after I press on the Internet Games tab, servers automatically begin to appear.
  15. K

Make Crawlers Attack More Accurately

With the berserker class or any class really, I have no problems with crawlers. It's very easy to cause crawlers to attack prematurely by simply moving forward and quickly pulling back leaving the crawlers exposed for an easy kill. Crawlers have two types of attack, jump attack (its main...
  16. K

Add Achievements for Beating with Full Team

Add achievements for beating each map for each difficulty but it must be with a full team of 6. This achievement shows players can work as a team. Also add achievements for beating all maps of a certain difficulty with a full team of 6. Just for fun request, not asking seriously: add kill...
  17. K

Is This Amazing or Not!?

First, I met a player that had all his perks leveled to 6 in less than 50 hours and I thought that was amazing! Then today I discovered a player with four perks that are leveled to level 6 in less than 15 hours! I asked him a few questions. First I asked him if he cheated (easily Youtubed) and...
  18. K

Not a War Hammer Achievement Not Unlocking.

I own the game and played two 30 minute games on easy difficulty and earned roughly 35k gold in each game which is a total of 70k, but the Not a War Hammer achievement did not unlock on Steam. I run Windows 7.
  19. K

When hosting a game, zeds prefer to target me.

But of the few handful of games I've played on other servers, zeds have completely ignored me even when they are directly in front of me, regardless of how large the mob is. It has nothing to do with where I am on the map. I could be anywhere and the zeds would prefer to spawn around me when I...
  20. K

Has Anyone Noticed How Zeds Have Changed Prioritizing Who To Atttack?

Or do you think it has remained the same?