• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Felix Ostheim

ET presence- UFO

It's a real phenomenon, there are incidents of genuine Unidentified Flying Objects. However, they're unidentified. Whether or not they have anything to do with extraterrestrials is unclear. I think the "Belgian UFO Wave" is rather intriguing and perhaps some of the best 'evidence' for truly...
  2. Felix Ostheim

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

I just applied today to join the mod team to help with general graphics or texture art. I'll do whatever I can to help get this concept into reality!!!
  3. Felix Ostheim

Server BOT's

I've tried all the solutions proposed here and nothing will get rid of the bots. :mad:
  4. Felix Ostheim

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

Mad? :o I made a point...1 or 2 of you scrambled to discredit the simple notion that statistics are a valid category of evidence contributing to conclusions in historical analysis. What more is there to say here?
  5. Felix Ostheim

Red Army is fighting very hard to win on any map, game balance needs to be fixed!

It's all a matter of interpretation son. Why do I need to quote anybody when the posts are all here for you to see? You are splitting hairs...arguing for its own sake. :o
  6. Felix Ostheim

To say that statistics are irrelevent in historical analysis is terribly naive.
  7. Felix Ostheim

RO2 SDK Preview Release

24. Panzer has several experienced mappers looking to start planning and working on some map projects. If we could get some keys that would be fantastic! :) Edit: 2 or 3 keys would be ideal!
  8. Felix Ostheim

If you just look at the statistics you will see that this is correct.
  9. Felix Ostheim

A question concerning Forum-avatars (Soliderpics)

Who ever said we're trying to 'be' the people in our sigs or avatars? What about sigs or avatars with multiple soldiers in them? This thread truly is an 'attack the realism guys' thing. I think it is raging clanners like Craig who are the ones that are taking this game too far.
  10. Felix Ostheim

What about all the jerks?

Solution: Active admins
  11. Felix Ostheim

re-spawn confirmation

Agreed, at least make it so you can double click a spawn location rather than 1 click on spawn location, 1 click on Ready.
  12. Felix Ostheim

Where are the StuG IIIs?

Any idea what the Soviets could have as a counterpart?
  13. Felix Ostheim

Soldier dies from disturbingly low falls

A solution could be to differentiate a jump from a fall, but how to do that I would have no idea.
  14. Felix Ostheim

German Victory Song

The Soviet victory music sounds thoroughly epic and appropriate for the period...the German victory music sounds like something from the 18th century. :(
  15. Felix Ostheim

Guilty until proven innocent...
  16. Felix Ostheim

Now we're just wandering off into 'every German soldier was a nazi' territory...this is where I depart.
  17. Felix Ostheim

So let me get this straight. If someone uses a photo of Rommel or Patton or Zhukov etc or even their likeness, it's generally acceptable as an avatar. Then if it's a photo of someone who is not famous then the person using the photo for an avatar is a bad person? As you can see I have a...
  18. Felix Ostheim

Weapon levels, unlocks BAD IDEA

There will be servers without stats, progression, or unlocks...just let it go already.
  19. Felix Ostheim

TE-Fallenfighters SPAWN TO SPAWN, BABY

Exaggeration...again folks we're talking about public servers here, you're not really going to get an uber realistic teamplay experience without some people you already know, planning & preparation etc. This is what clans and realism units are for.