• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CptFoley101

What weapon do you think need buff?

Id say the M134 needs a buff too.
  2. CptFoley101

VNTE-SuongMu | Feedback and Suggestions

Im liking it so far. A dark, foggy jungle. This is what 'Nam is all about :D. The covered up trap holes are a really nice addition. And if you decide to keep Fire Support the way it is right now, i personally wouldnt mind (25 min VC Barrage cooldown, only Napalm for US). The map is pretty...
  3. CptFoley101

No executable found

Romano already said it - the exe will be patched when the game releases (in less than 30 min)
  4. CptFoley101

Where are the RS2 Beta Servers?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, U WOT. You do know that once the full game comes out youll have to buy it again right ? You got scammed real good.
  5. CptFoley101

Hue City - missing wall.

Video of bughttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-gyRGNge1I&feature=youtu.be
  6. CptFoley101

Blue for you and red for your enemy, really ?

There is an option for it. Untick consistent color for friend and foe or whatever it was called. I hate the red/blue thingy myself.Thank God for that option. Edit: You are right on friendlies being blue on the map though but that is the same as in RO2/RS
  7. CptFoley101

Not sure if bug...

The Combat Engineer role initially gets M34 WP and C4 but if you throw, lets say the c4 (i mean as in dropping it with "backspace" or whatever button you have set up) and when you grab it back up the M34 will be discarded. Same deal with the other way around too.
  8. CptFoley101

Recon plane sound bug

When a recon plane gets shot down by SAM the sound of flying doesnt disappear. It plays out normally as if it never got shot down. Example:
  9. CptFoley101

2 bugs

1. On Hue City when you enter the water (the one leading to C) walking and running speed becomes really slow. Its like you got truck tires strapped to you. 2. Traps can be seen through walls. Here are video examples:
  10. CptFoley101

Cu Chi invisible wall

This one is the back of the last objective Heres a video example aswell:
  11. CptFoley101

Cu Chi terrain bug

The wall is a bit high above ground and its possible to see people walking on the other side
  12. CptFoley101

Weapons are too weak

Ah, so its not just Mosin....
  13. CptFoley101

Is this supposed to be spawn protection ?

This happened shortly after americans captured C objective
  14. CptFoley101

Mosin Nagant feels weird and vests.

I thought about bringing this up after the 1st beta wave but seeing it is same in the 2nd im gonna share my thoughts. By weird i mean that the damage it does is inconsistent. At times i will 1-shot-kill with it but at other times (more than i would like) it will take more than 1 body shot to do...
  15. CptFoley101

Game Does Not Launch

Delete the Config folder from C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\Rising Storm 2 Beta\ROGame, then it should work. Dont try changing Post Process Preset or you will have to delete it again.
  16. CptFoley101

Crash on Free play - Helicopter Range

How to reproduce: Every time you press ESC-Leave server Reproducibility: always
  17. CptFoley101

Please don't change the sight on the M16 TWI

Yeah, pls AMG return to the earlier iron sights.
  18. CptFoley101

Invisible wall

About my 2nd issue, its not shadows nor foliage the problem. I actually tried to change post process preset aswell and according to the "Known issues and how to report" this is the reason for crashes.
  19. CptFoley101

Invisible wall

Dont know if its intended or not but there seems to be an invisible wall on the Cu Cu Chi map http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...558C0667A4534/ http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...81EEFCFA7A566/ And while im at it, the game refuses to launch after i change foliage and shadows to low. I...
  20. CptFoley101

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

You can rename roles to whatever you want by going to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\Localization\INT and from there use notepad to open ROGame.int (for ROHOS), RSGame.int (for RS) and WFGame.int (for HotW). If your game is in another language (mine is in...