• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Mac Objective mode Crash game before enemies spawn.

Awesome, thanks Yoshiro! Working just fine now, and damn objective mode is harder!
  2. E

Mac Objective mode Crash game before enemies spawn.

Also experiencing this. Let us know if you'd like a crash report or anything to help troubleshoot. I'm running on 10.8.4.
  3. E

Summer Event Pier of Pain

TWI announces new weapons, skins, gamemode, and map and then I: The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants - YouTube This is my big question as well. Sometimes I feel like blinging out and sometimes I don't. Am I locked into Goldmember status now?
  4. E

KF Patty life steal?

Nice job to Capt.525 and scary_ghost. Still finding out new things about the game!
  5. E

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

Agree that Calamity isn't a bad option. I'm thinking of other names to throw out there, but it's hard to narrow it down without knowing how this game fits into the Killing Floor lore. Are the events in this game happening at the same time as our beloved FPS Killing Floor? Are they happening in...
  6. E

KF (Request) blood splatter on screen.

Yeah I usually play a perk other than zerker so I don't have to worry about avoiding hits, dealing with crawlers, etc. ;) In all seriousness though and back on topic, I think the blood splatter idea could be pretty fun, especially if it is a client-side graphic option. IIRC, I think L4D has...
  7. E

berserker loadout, which one is better

Speaking for me personally, I like the dwarfs axe just fine if I'm intentionally messing around. The short melee range is silly and the knockback is ridiculous. However, the original question was "which zerker loadout is better?" which implies that they want a loadout that is effective. In this...
  8. E

berserker loadout, which one is better

I think I'll vote for: 4) Not-dwarfs-axe + anything Seriously though, the dwarfs axe is good for derping around and not much else. Almost any other melee will be more effective except for maybe the machete. Assuming you do want a derpy zerk loadout, why not do something like dwarfs + trenchgun.
  9. E

Is there a way to turn off auto reload?

There are plenty of games with auto-reload, but they usually allow reload-canceling so you can switch to a different weapon if you unintentionally start the reload process at a time it would get you killed. The way I see it, most games have a gameplay decision to make: - hardcore realism: no...
  10. E

Question about the damage of Support's FP combo

There's a decapitation bonus when you decap a zed. Scary covers this really well: Killing Floor - Decapitation Mechanics 02 - YouTube
  11. E

All of my teammates in Killing Floor - A thread of fails

West London: we lose the tunnel and just start to kite out the wave (its 1 commando and me as m14/pistols sharp). A scrake spawns in front of us which we can easily run around, but I decide I'm going to be a pro **** and take it out quickly. Right as I start the m14 flinch, a stalker I didn't...
  12. E

Changing Player Heal Mechanics

I like this idea if it was in a mutator combined with fixes to the healing dart bug.
  13. E

Map layout suggestions for fun gameplay

I agree with having multi-level areas. I'm specifically thinking of certain areas of Waterworks and Bedlam. A good mix of tight spaces and open areas is also a bonus. The main thing I'd suggest to avoid (if possible) is a camping spot where the whole team can face one direction and just fire...
  14. E

Killing Floor Tera Map Pack (380 maps)

Check this site: http://sykosis.co.uk/kfmwhitelist/
  15. E

Scrake rage cancel (or bleed-out) mechanics?

Fair enough. No disrespect intended to TWI, but sometimes it's hard to tell what's intended and what's accidental in the game. Thanks for all the input above!
  16. E

Tactics Flamethrower, or Trenchgun?

This has been my new favorite loadout for firebug. The versatility is beyond compare. My only complaint is that there's no real solid way to solo a 6man HOE scrake with it. I'll switch to this loadout if I stick with firebug for the later waves. My complaint here is that I tend to dump a lot...
  17. E

Scrake rage cancel (or bleed-out) mechanics?

Hey all, I've seen this topic discussed a little in this forum and over on the Steam forum, but I can't find a definitive answer. What are the mechanics behind canceling the Scrake rage? The only way I've seen it done (or done it myself) is to rage the Scrake and then pop it with an offperk...
  18. E

Mac To Everyone Experiencing the DLC Weapon Pack Issues

Let's not turn this into a Mac vs. PC flame war. My two cents: I own one computer. My computer's main purpose is software development and its secondary purpose is entertainment (which gaming falls under). For the development I do, having a Mac with native Unix terminals is a huge advantage over...
  19. E

Mac Community weapons pack doesn't work

Verified DLC fix. Thank you!
  20. E

Mac Community weapons pack doesn't work

Sounds good!