• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Help please..

guys.. i get this 33 CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state CorpseFeeding enemy NONE old enemy NONE CALLING BYTE 33 CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state CorpseFeeding enemy NONE old enemy NONE CALLING BYTE 33 CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state CorpseFeeding enemy NONE old enemy NONE CALLING BYTE 33 CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL...
  2. M

[REQ] unhitable for 1min after spawning..

guys.. would some one make amut dose that ^? please :( i need it cuz when i spawn in my server.. the screen freezes for awhile then when it stop freezing.. i see my self dead.. :eek: thats sooooo annoying xD anyway to make it? i looked in the killingfloor.ini file and found somestuff doing...
  3. M

Server Need help..

guys i need help with this.. CrawlerController KF-DeathBasin_KFVM.CrawlerController (Function KFChar.CrawlerC ontroller.IsInPounceDist:004D) Accessed None 'Pawn' CrawlerController KF-DeathBasin_KFVM.CrawlerController (Function KFChar.CrawlerC ontroller.IsInPounceDist:004D) Accessed None 'Pawn'...
  4. M

Server Help : SandBox Setup for Dedicated server..

guys.. i need help with setting up asandbox for a Dedicated server.. i dunno how O_O so.. can some one tell me please..? btw.. i am running my server from the "SteamCMD" way.. the".BAT" thing xD so.. anyhelp? O_O
  5. M

Server help please..

first.. while playing in my server .. i get this "error" sometimes.. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7601) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1729 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M (5942) Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent...
  6. M

Server A small SteamCMD updating TUT for windows

hey all, some how i manged to get this update tool working.. with my friends help :P anyway.. here is how to do it tho in the easiest way.. xD First download this file : http://www.mediafire.com/?m2j3i5gkxtuqd79 and extract it in the (hard disk C) so that you will have this folder "SteamCmd"...
  7. M

Server need help! {SERVER CRASHES WITH SERVERPERKS MUT}

guys i need help with server perks v5 mut.. IT DOSEN"T WORK WITH ME IN PATCH 1036 it used to work fine with the other older patches.. like 1034 and down BUT WHY NOT IN 1036?? when i run my server with it the server auto crashes when i face amonster.. O_O WHY?? i tried disableing it and running...
  8. M

Server i need help please..

could some one make atut for me shows how to enable "sand box" for a dedicated server and editing it with adding more mobs.. please..? :( Thanks.. :o Edit : i need help with this also.. when i open my server with the money and kg's muts those two muts keep spamming my server log with these...
  9. M

Server How to change the maps colors??

i need help please :( i want to make my server maps names displays with custom colors like these : i already know how to make my server name colored with custom colors but.. HOW TO MAKE THESE ALSO COLORED? :( any help..? :confused::confused: Thanks.. :)