• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Makino

Camping vs. Constant movement

I found that the big room at biotics is somewhat easy to defend with 6 players on normal, i just had a game where we camped there until the boss wave. Just weld the door below the surgery room and they funnel through the other path, keep one guy on top of the stairs on the small room as most...
  2. Makino

Not likeing the way it's going.

You can deal with one alone, lots of running around and jumping from ledges when he enrages.
  3. Makino

What kind of DLC do you want out of KF2?

Actually i never saw that on CS:GO. Even on pub servers. TF2 hats on the other hand ruined the game... Its hard to know really, maybe because of the competitive nature of the game or because of the market makes it easier than trade in-game
  4. Makino

What kind of DLC do you want out of KF2?

If weapon skins are a thing, i think TWI should consider do it CS:GO style.
  5. Makino

How long did it take you to get PC Gamer after ordering online?

They told me it will arrive in 6 - 7 weeks (estimate) in Brazil
  6. Makino

How will Pistols be handled?

I think only the pre patch KF was real hard, no one knew how to play, everyone was low perked not to mention the hitboxes. But we had the awesome Hunting Shotgun bugs, the mega knockback and the infinite ammo :|
  7. Makino

Which characterstyle do you prefer?

I like some silly characters like the chiken that has some humour. It's like the team is a ragtag group of demented guys that actually likes the apocalypse. I dont like the silly characters that dont have something to laugh about when you think about them, like the steampunk characters (for me).
  8. Makino

NEW Screens

Bill Munk released some kf2 horzine propaganda on twitter. https://twitter.com/BillMunkII/media
  9. Makino

Split Screen! Woohoo!

With SteamOS and big picture, i think there's a chance for split screen coop
  10. Makino

The Gore System Questions Thread.

The pc gamer editor (forgot his name, sorry) told at neogaf that the specimens die when they are dismembered
  11. Makino

Where are the review for Rising Storm?

On a strict MP game that was changing until the launch... its plain dumb.
  12. Makino

[WORKSHOP] make it better

I would love to see the transfer progress.
  13. Makino

[Game] Tribes Ascend

Oh noice!
  14. Makino

[Game] Tribes Ascend

Yeah, the scout Assault Rifle (one of the only 2 classes i have unlocked) is a hitscan beast, if they added a little bullet travel on the shots it would be perfect.
  15. Makino

[Game] Tribes Ascend

The game is fun. The ski mechanic is really fun to use.
  16. Makino

Snacks - What to stuff your face with

It is called "peanut eggs" here in Brazil. Peanut covered with a crispy layer made of cassava and tapioca. This goes perfectly with beer. It can have various flavours too like sour cream, chilli sauce, etc.
  17. Makino

Aw yeah!

Btw, is that a Holo sight mounted on the Shotgun?