• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Thelionheart

Rising Storm the expansion for Red Orchestra 2 is now having a Free Weekend - and 75%

Hopefully if they expand the timeline they go all out and do the small, but important things, like remodeling the MKB42 into the STG44 as well as the large things such as maps and weapons that are actually new.
  2. Thelionheart

Tomorrow for 24 hours Red Orchestra 2 will be Free

I wish I could experience this. Sadly I just got taken back to college and only have my laptop with me now. I hope when I come back after finals that RO2 has 20 times the population it has right now.
  3. Thelionheart

2 paths are set before you

If the content is new vehicles then we can get both. Tanks will give us content that drastically changes how we play on large maps.
  4. Thelionheart

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Dat Tiger mane. :eek:
  5. Thelionheart

Couldn't you just use the old model for those? :confused:
  6. Thelionheart

What We Are Up To - Searching And Destroying

:confused: I'm confused here, what exactly was it you were trying to say?
  7. Thelionheart

What We Are Up To - Brewing Up A Storm

Will we maybe possibly see the new transports in this beta?
  8. Thelionheart

I think adding in smoke rounds for tanks will allow for more open maps where infantry and vehicle operators will have to work together to advance but not making infantry entirely useless.
  9. Thelionheart

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I don't know if anyone saw my post about the Erbsentarn in the SS skin thread, but I'd like to see this change. It seems to almost glow or reflect light or something, but I think as of right now the camo looks too bright.
  10. Thelionheart

Say no to focus

I've always preferred the compromise where you have focus but while focusing you can't fire. So it eliminates pixel hunting but doesn't make people extremely accurate.
  11. Thelionheart

Rakowice requires significant improvements

This map is going to be getting transports soon anyway, so TWI is most likely already making changes to the map to accommodate them.
  12. Thelionheart

Waffen ss skins

In game the camo seemed to... not fit into the game. I don't know what it was, whether it was too bright, or too "clean" or what, but I took a screen shot and edited it to make it look better (to me at least). Before After I have no idea if that is historically accurate or not, but I think it...
  13. Thelionheart

RO2 Flecktarn Camo [WIP]

The coat looks too bright IMO, maybe try darkening it just slightly?
  14. Thelionheart

What We Are Up To - *rumbling*rts

The only appropriate response:Hell, It's about time. - YouTube seriously though, I can't wait to see what these fine vehicles will do not only to the vanilla gameplay, but also to custom mapmakers and how they adjust themselves to making maps that are designed around transports.
  15. Thelionheart

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

Ok, thanks, It works now. :)
  16. Thelionheart

I am able to get to the CD version, but the regular version still gives me the error/ won't let me in.
  17. Thelionheart

The steam file is private and it wont let me download the map. :(
  18. Thelionheart

Beta Release Better Realism Weapons Mutator

A few things that I don't like about this mutator. If I don't mention something then it means that I really really like it. Going from sprint to ironsights takes about three seconds; IMO that's a little bit too long. Maybe two or two and a half seconds would be better, but as of right now its...
  19. Thelionheart

8 gigabytes, hopefully that's enough. ;)
  20. Thelionheart

I must say that the new gun sounds are amazing. They definitely make the guns sound meaty. The only complaint I have about them is that the sound quality is definitely lowered compared to the base sounds (especially the nagant, IMO that needs the most work of the changed gun sounds so far) but...