• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Coin-goD

RO2 Experianced 3ds Max Users, Halp

If you just want to split the model, turn it into Editable Poly and use the Poly selection mode to select and detach diferent pieces. http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial_detailed.php?id=494 Although, if you just want to texture it, you don't need to split it up in pieces. You can just use...
  2. Coin-goD

RO2 Experianced 3ds Max Users, Halp

That is not 3D Studio Max, that's AutoCAD. I never used it.
  3. Coin-goD

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Molotov seems to work really nice. I like how you can burn Tanks with it, altough I doubt they would blow up. It would be better if it starts killing everyone inside... altough the game would end up making it blow up anyways.
  4. Coin-goD

3D & Animation First person hand rig

From the 1stP_Hands_Master.upk if I remmember correctly.
  5. Coin-goD

RO2 Karelian front is revived!

Well, we did have a small talk about it with Aaz. But I don't see it being merged with IOM as Karelian Front is. Since it's a completly different time/war. Even if differences are not that big.
  6. Coin-goD

Level Design Fallen Fighters Extended Edition

Really nice idea. I really hope you improve on the stalemate problem this map has on C. Or else we will get to fight on the new section very few times.
  7. Coin-goD

Squad do you want Classic weapon handling on 40-1 IOM server?

The problem is not zoom, but weapon accuracy and steadiness.
  8. Coin-goD

Someone was already working on a MG42, that's why I never made one. I did start a P08 once, but never finished it. Aaz is taking care of it as far as I know.
  9. Coin-goD

There is, but Punkbuster wouldn't like that.
  10. Coin-goD

Ro2, how do I play this thing? Seeming Damage issues..

You are playing Action... yeah that's not how this game is meant to be played.
  11. Coin-goD

RO2 Asphyxia : kill an enemy from behind

But... but.. Rattenkrieg!
  12. Coin-goD

I know what you said. I just told you why I wouldn't use such a feature.
  13. Coin-goD

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

If we talk about RO3, WW2. As long as it isn't pacific only. If we talk about an expansion, then WW1.
  14. Coin-goD

That normally happens when you convert the model from software to another. Or from a game to another.
  15. Coin-goD

RO2 new RO 2 mappack contest phase

ro2player I barely ever understand what you are talking about. But I don't mean to limit maps to late war, I mean not to limit it to Stalingrad era maps only. I like Stalingrad era maps, but we have many of them already.
  16. Coin-goD

I would much rather shoot him than waste time doing that, risking getting killed. Game is too fast passed for this to be a good option.
  17. Coin-goD

3D & Animation How i export models from ro2SKD to udk or 3ds max?

Look for a way to import ActorX models with your software of preference.
  18. Coin-goD

RO2 new RO 2 mappack contest phase

I don't care what you think the game is. I would like to see 44/45 maps some time.
  19. Coin-goD

RO2 Different Color/Yellow Artillery on RO2 Maps?

Because RS brought the new Artillery effects you see now. Play SP and you will see the old Arty effects (which were crap)