• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Same here. I removed all the files from the Config folder except ROInput.ini and then it crashed more seldom but after a while crashes like that "rogame.exe has stopped working" became more and more common until the game was basically unplayable. Strangely enough since the update I don't get...
  2. J

Remove all but the RO.ini file to decrease crashing... Remove all but the RO.ini file to decrease crashing... Good news! I removed all the .ini files from the game settings except the main redorchestra.ini or whatever it is called (I can't be bother to check out the file name, folder or...
  3. J

[Question] Can't see most servers...

Yup. Thanks. Running the integrity check with Steam showed that 2 files were not installed and once they were added the game runs fine on my laptop. I can now see the servers and enter them from within the game and I played an entire map without crashing. I mght do the stuff suggested from the...
  4. J

On one compueter I can start servers and play 15-45 minutes before the game crashes. On the other I can't see the servers in game but can start them from Steam as you informed me but the server/game will instantly crash when I connect so there are two differnt crash problems but yes. PC#1...
  5. J

January 10th Update Notes

You can only post 10 dump files, then your quota is full. So yes you can post too many. If you try to post more the files won't show.
  6. J

You can only provide 5 mb of uploaded files. Each dump file is about 500 kb large so you can only upload about 10 dumpfiles at the time. Since the devs give no feedback that they have downloaded your files or remove them after doing it you actuallly don't know if they even have been considered...
  7. J

Here are a few more crash dumps from when I try to play the game on my laptop. Here I can't see most servers in game and when I try to connect to them I get "Lost connections to the server" always. But from Steam server list I can see them. When I start the game by connecting to a sever from...
  8. J

No I hadn't. And this actually made me see all servers and be able to enter a server instead of getting the "connection to the server was lost". Unfortunately the game crashes the second I connect to any server. Why am I not surprised? This game is extremely annoying due to its instability...
  9. J

Since the game keeps crashing every 20 min on my stationary PC I have installed Steam and RO2 on my laptop (its very powerful and can easily run the game). When I log onto MP and enter the server menu I can only see some servers (most with 1/x players). The regular servers I can't see no...
  10. J

I supplied as many dump files of crashes since the patch that the upload quota allows me. As far as I understand quite a few players experience crashes. And yes it is frustrating to pay for something that is broken.
  11. J

No mine are usually during play, like not any specific moment. Here 2 crashes withing 20 minutes. GG!
  12. J

About one crash every half an hour. Just enough so you never can finish a map. Would you mind trying to fix this?
  13. J

"Crash fixes based on .dmp files provided by players" No you didn't fix this. I still keep crashing frequently in this game and in this game only. Please fix this!
  14. J

Jan 11th Hotfix

My game is still crashing like maybe once an hour so for me the game is still "unplayable". At least its real hard to finish a map and get credit for playing.
  15. J

I still get crashes after the update. Maybe not quite as frequently as before. I even think I managed to finish a whole map before I crashed and get credit for it. Some are the same as before. Others are different. Can you please fix this for next update? Would be swell if the game was...
  16. J

RO2: State of the Game

I'm still CTD:ing like before. Maybe not quite as often but at least once an hour and I still have to complete a single map and get credit for it. Fix the crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. J

So many things wrong with this game

Just fix the god-damn random CTD
  18. J

Last time I post a dump file here. I haven't played for a month because of the random CTDs and today same things happens after 20 minutes. Either you fix this random crashing or I want my money back!!!
  19. J

Honor level, class level and xp...

I have reached level 5 with my main class but because I am not honor rank 80 yet I can't advance to level 5 yet. This is all fine but I noticed that a few extra xp were stacked on top of what I need to advance to level 5. My question is if these will be contributed towards my advancement to...
  20. J

how is this game? should i buy it?

The game is fun but I CTD all the time which takes all the enjoyment out of it. Also the game freezes up quite often. Once these bugs are fixed I'm sure the game will be great to play. Until then...