• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheMutant

KF Restarting without reloading the map

Take a look at the state KFGameType.WaveInProgress and how the wipe information gets propagated to the HUD (it might have been over the KFGameReplication class). Also do not assign 45 seconda statically like that because it is not 45 seconds for all difficulties (this ca also be looked up in...
  2. TheMutant

KF Explosives Fix Mutator

Yes, I have heard about it. Some people told me that my version is apparently whitelisted, but since there has not been an official announcement about it, I kept quiet. Maybe it is a bug or TWI has loosed the requirements. But thanks for letting me know. ;)
  3. TheMutant

Beta Release [Mutator] No Teleport

I have released a new version 008 that brings support to the new monster classes and fixes a bug that caused some monsters to become "braindead".
  4. TheMutant

Hey there, over the last two dasys I have pushed two new updates. The new monster classes are now fully supported and the teleport feature now spans over all monsters incluging custom ones. The advanced mechanics, however, just apply to monsters that use the default AI.
  5. TheMutant

Sadly, that's impossible. Some code parts are highly tied to the AI and there is no way to do that from outside. That means, I had to create my own version of each custom monster out there to deliver full functionailty as oldschool has pointed out. That's just not doable for me. Furthermore, it...
  6. TheMutant

Hmm, that's not a feature I have consoidered. I think Project One already delivers that and both mutators should be compatible with one another.
  7. TheMutant

Small update I have updated the mutator and finally created a workshop item for it: Workshop Though I have to admit, that I have found no error. Monsters should not teleport. If you still notice that, please report it so I will take a deeper look. But keep in mind, this mutator does only work...
  8. TheMutant

Thanks for letting me know. I hope that I can fix it at some point next week.
  9. TheMutant

Final Map KF-TheTestmap-2

Yeah, sadly. Check the recent changelog entry for further information.
  10. TheMutant

I don't support the first one anymore as I don't have the code for it due to it having been updated. I highly recommend to just use the 2nd iteration, as it offers everything the first had and even more, plus bug fixes. I will send you a PM once I am done.
  11. TheMutant

I have chosen Mega.nz. 50GB free storage without any annoying ads and end-to-end encryption as side-feature for private files. Post the whole map name you want to use, and I'll see what I can do.
  12. TheMutant

Sorry for the late reply. Strange thing, my account there is currently add-free for a short period. But I have had numerous problems with the hoster so far and I think it's time to find a better one. Sadly, there is no way to rename the map. I didn't want the map to be edited in order to avoid...
  13. TheMutant

KF 1065 - Security Update

Thanks for the update. I wish there was a bit more info about it, but it had to be something critical. :)
  14. TheMutant

Sound Where do i find the first Patriarch Voice Sounds ?

For me all of them are located inside: KF_EnemiesFinalSnd.uax (the Kev_* sound groups).
  15. TheMutant

[Mutator] No Big Guns

The seconds download just includes the source files of the mod and is not needed to run the mod.
  16. TheMutant

KF Knitted Scrake Plush Project

They look amazing! Cute and deadly at the same time. :D I really hope they appreciate that work.
  17. TheMutant

Compatibility update Compatibility update I received the message that the current versions are not compatible with the game anymore due to updates. I fixed the broken code and packed it into version 004. The download has been attached to the OP.
  18. TheMutant

Changing scripted voices?

Hmm... for me it has always worked to save the animation files as new packages including the changes. The standard animations reside inside class'KFMonster', you can just swap those in the defaultproperties. I can't help you specifically with the always walking, but the super zombie stalker...
  19. TheMutant

Code Creating an explosion?

At first glance this should be enough within your class'GrazaBombProjectile': simulated function HitWall( vector HitNormal, actor Wall ) { Explode(Location, HitNormal); } simulated function ProcessTouch( actor Other, vector HitLocation ) { Explode(Location, vect(0,0,1)); }
  20. TheMutant

WWAUT - Modding Workshop

Do I understand it correctly? When a server has subscribed to mods, the client connecting to that server will automatically subscribe as well, or is the client just provided with the mod files via the workshop servers for faster download? I hope the latter is the case, if so then this is an...