• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Will RO be updated to Vista and DX10 ?

Countess, I'm glad someone on here knows what they are talking about and doesn't just regurgitate the latest "information" they hear on /.
  2. R

Dogs! (Merged Mutt Discussions)

As opposed to shooting humans?? hehe
  3. R

Code Using UDE with RO?

I checked out WOTGreal last night...looks very good. What version did you guys purchase? Is the professional version worth the extra money?
  4. R

Code Using UDE with RO?

Hi radix, I am considering WOTGreal at the moment, I just wanted to see what the Devs said about UDE first, as they recommended UDE in another thread. Plus the WOTGreal website doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
  5. R

Code Using UDE with RO?

As per the topic, has anyone managed to get UDE working with RO yet? I've tried installing it and it just complains it can't find UT2004 when I point it to the Red Orchestra\SYSTEM directory. I tried unpacking the ut4mod file to that directory and it just ended up killing my installation of RO...
  6. R

Using the SDK and General RO Modding Info!!!

I would also like to know about this. I associated the ut4mod file to the setup.exe in the system directory with "install %1" param at the end of the association. Yet it still complains about not being able to find the UT source directory? Is it possible to get UDE to work with RO?