• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. slavek

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Alas the 13th Anniversary is but a few short months away Tripwire. We know about the KF2 Summer Sideshow but what of the preparations to revere our great prophet of the Greatest Tank?
  2. slavek

A few Questions....

Ahh didn't realize. Goes to show how little I've played lately. Too busy with editor.
  3. slavek

A few Questions....

Being able to see door fatigue reflected as a stat like weld integrity as mentioned above would be a nice start. Could I also suggest maybe having a way to repair destroyed doors? KF1 had doors respawn each wave but I understand the design philosophy correctly, KF2 doors are 1 time use to...
  4. slavek

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

Have yet to download to test it out. Detailed patch notes are great for the community, keep it up. Also, is it safe to map edit on the beta version in terms of post release compatibility?
  5. slavek

Beta Map [WIP] KF-Skytown

Anyone here an old fan of Unreal 1? Been working on a little project. Map layout is fully completed though some sections are not yet textured. Need to place lighting volumes, combine meshes/add details and zed spawns. https://imgur.com/a/P2nv9
  6. slavek

Level Design Stand Your Ground - SplineLoftActor Documentation?

I found this tutorial, covers the basics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfE1NNOCj0
  7. slavek

Stupid question about placing static mesh

Make sure your mesh is still aligned on the grid. Right click on mesh -> Transform -> Snap origin to grid.
  8. slavek

WWAUT - Rings and Things

Looks like the Nipple Piercing movement paid off! Good on ya TWI for listening! https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/102432-bring-back-the-bloat-s-nipple-piercings Now how long until we get our Neon Nipple Ring DLC?
  9. slavek

Level Design A Hold-Out style Community map

Sounds like a great idea. The smaller "levels" would make it easier for mappers to push out content no matter their skill level/time allowance. Though I would suggest not including valves IP(Orange & Blue portal/Aperture) just in case TWI decides to make the map official, the "portal" concept...
  10. slavek

Level Design KF-BlackMesa

No Title Love the map, one nostalgia bomb complete with microwave casserole. Some issues I did run into in my quick play through: *Some times buttons for doors/elevators/easter eggs had trouble triggering on first button press. Felt sort of unreliable. *Zeds got stuck in location in pictures...
  11. slavek

Level Design ZedLanding Waves

Reinstalled SDK after my PC went out and decided to dissect new maps. I'm trying to figure out how the waves/floating debris work but can't find an actor or select the wave meshes in wireframe mode. Could anyone give me a rundown on how to select them or how they work? Thanks.
  12. slavek

Interest in helping test Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

I might be up for collecting some bugs. May I put in a request for my dad as well? He doesn't use the forums but hes got something along the lines of 3000+Hrs in RO2 alone.
  13. slavek

[Game] Unreal Tournament 4

https://www.unrealtournament.com/ Anyone care to join? Still in "pre-alpha". Just downloaded yesterday so not much of an opinion yet. Been looking forward to a good classic arena shooter though.
  14. slavek

Maps payable??

Probably would get a bad reaction. Skyrim tried it and it didn't fare well with the community.
  15. slavek

Maps payable??

TWI has a history of NOT charging for map content(Do to breaking up the player base on servers). That and our community would light the world on fire the moment Valve or TWI implemented charging for maps.
  16. slavek

Would you like to see more real life or sci-fi weapons in the game?

A good mix between the two is good. The futuristic weapons allow the devs to add some crazy "Satisfying" weapons(Microwave gun popping zeds made me smile/laugh when I first saw it.) I would like to see some practical classics make a return though(Fireaxe, Some reworked iteration of a...
  17. slavek

Level Design Levels Tab/Level streaming

I noticed that TW KF maps use "Levels" (FX/Lights/Blood, etc.) Is there any effect on map performance or is it simply for the sake of convenience(Kismet, being able to toggle visuals, easy finding)? This is new to me as I'm coming from UE2.
  18. slavek

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

I would support this if he had a donation button on his website(I remember you had one back in the day for hosting Unreal 1/UT2004 mods). For all the work you put into mods and even coding for KF1 when it was a mod indev, I'm sure people would love to give something back. Alot of KF1's mod scene...
  19. slavek

Final Release [Mutator] Slot Machines mod

Nice to see this again, can't wait to play on a server with it. This is great, Someone greedy is going to be very salty when this happens.
  20. slavek

Bring back the Bloat's nipple piercings!

I am an avid worshiper of :IS2: and I approve of nipplz and rings. You have my vote good sir.