• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

[Game] Mirror's Edge

Let's just hope there's actually multiple ways to move around from point A to B, not just another corridor run. :rolleyes:
  2. W

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

He really doesn't do that with a straight face, at least I don't interpret it that way. :rolleyes: Oh well, I'm kind of bored of Yathzee because he (if not that seriously) citates himself as a some intellectual gaming mastermind but almost always shoots down innovative titles and the most...
  3. W

[Game] Mass Effect - PC soon to be owners

Fixed. ;)
  4. W

Team Fortress 2!

Downloaded the free trial. Too twitchy and hectic for me. Nice graphical style though.
  5. W

I still don't get Yahtzee: how can one say that Condemned's melee system is least bit innovative or fun? :confused: It's just pushing one button to attack and the other to defend - no hitting or blocking directions, just those two options. If he thinks that's innovative, I can't understand why...
  6. W

[Game] Mass Effect - PC soon to be owners

Finished it on 360 around a week ago. The main plot is solid but don't bother with those planetary assignments since they have exactly the same couple of different building sets used over and over again and the planets' surfaces are really just random generated crap. I would've enjoyed the game...
  7. W

[Game] Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Xbox 360

So, as I just got my 360, should I pick up Vegas 1 from the bargain bin for cheap or wait until Vegas 2's prices drop? I mean, do you think it's an improved or retrograded sequel?
  8. W

UE4 will "exclusively target consoles"

I too believe that PC gaming will keep on going ad infinitum but the market has become a lot narrower and PC only titles sparser. I bet there will be a lot of good PC games published in the future, but I think they won't be as frequent as they once were (if they ever were for that matter)...
  9. W

UE4 will "exclusively target consoles"

I'm abandoning the sinking ship and bought myself an XBox 360 almost a week ago. I won't probably upgrade my computer in the next 2 - 3 years since I really can't afford pay 1000 - 1300 euros for getting a gaming platform for around two years and then it would be badly outdated again. Of course...
  10. W

BEST game review EVER!!!

My midgets have escaped.
  11. W

[Game] Games with best dialogue / monologue, or otherwise great story

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vfwqvUPIRkg&feature=related Zero Wing of course.
  12. W

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I don't want to know WHY he wanted to hear it.
  13. W

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

Technically you can see iron sights in that video yes but you can't look through them for intercourse's sakes. :rolleyes:
  14. W

He seemed to like Mass Effect though. It's just strange that there wasn't a single positive thing he'd say about The Witcher. :p And the Painkiller thing in the end was really a new low, not funny in my opinion.
  15. W

Bohoo, that review was totally uncalled for. :( Well, no Yahtzee love for The Witcher then.
  16. W

[Game] Bionic Commando Rearmed

Haven't tried it yet, will surely check it out some time. :)
  17. W

[Game] Bionic Commando Rearmed

This looks so promising. I love 2D games and I think that developers have abandoned that genre in vain (think of Super Smash Bros. series for example). :D
  18. W

Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

I like the fact that run is actually quite fast. I hope the stamina lasts longer than in RO (can't stand it). The free-aim looks cool too. Hopefully the Source netcode / hitbox **** doesn't ruin the fun. :)
  19. W

Zombie Panic: Source. It's great fun usually since people use their mics and play quite well together. :D
  20. W

Some true zombie teamwork there: they were pushing the cart by bashing it and the survivors couldn't really hit them through the buggy obstacle. :p