• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

[Solution] Boost to game performance

Sure you jest :D the world is full of nubs
  2. S

[Error] Game is currently unavailable

Hi I get this issue after each update- it seems there is a problem with steam auto updating the files or something. I fix it by exiting steam completely and deleting the Clientregistry.Blob file in the steam folder. I actually renamed the file instead. Then restart steam, and ROHoS starts...
  3. S

MGs a bit underperforming?

What is this penetration you speak of?? does that mean the MG ( and rifle?) will shoot through the wall below a window, to hit soldiers covering behind?
  4. S

Streamlining the interface

Also the server brower may not be working- the title at the top of each column eg map name, ping, players etc should sort the list when clicked on, but it doesnt.
  5. S

Binocular Bug axis Commander

I was playing axis as commander and found a bug with the binoculars. to create the bug select binoculars either via the menu at the top of the screen (using mouse scroll and buttons) or by pressing number 5. then go to iron sights ( using middle mouse button or (mouse button 3) in my case as...
  6. S

G41 bug- fires after keypress combo

Map: Apartments Medium low settings I found after pressing sprint and running forwards, then strafe right at the same time, the G41 rifle fired when I stopped strafing. It didn't fire when strafing left while srpinting. I could not replicate it. I think the magazine was empty, but was still...
  7. S

Crash logs and dump files

here are my dump files so far. First couple of crashes were in game for no obvious reason. last was due to adjusting graphics settings while connected to a server. Game attempted to restart to apply changes, but crashed instead.
  8. S

Looting dead bodies

Being able to pick up all the items that a dead player drops- enemy or otherwise- should be default. There should be a server option to change between -picking everything up separately with the "USE" key and no HUD messages ( just lijke you're picking stuff up off the ground), so weapons...
  9. S

Too bad about the BF2 type stats but good news for the padders

Halos for all.... Halos for all.... I'm not looking forward to any sort of perks or ability enhancments. Its a slippery slope. Once the advancement/leveling/perks mechanic is there, when do you stop adding content that rewards with extra power, Eventually you end up with the halo farce in...
  10. S

Trying to get back into RO but...

whats the IP address?
  11. S

Trying to get back into RO but...

Here in Australia I only get 3 MN servers( which are completely empty) and about 5 DH severs (with about 5 players total - although very rarely i get a populated DH server). How can I get to even see the servers ? Maybe I need to join a clan or trol websiters to get the server addresses-...
  12. S

how do i get a good weapon?

@BillyT you have to give this game (a bit of ) time. The bolt action rifle is at least as important a weapon as any other in this game. Not sure how much of it you have played, but over time you will learn to use each weapon in its intended role. You can certainly shadow one of the...
  13. S

Level Design No weather effect looking out windows

Putting aside any BSP errors, you probably have the room that you are standing in when you can't see the fog separated from the rest of the level by zone portals. IIRC you have to be in the same zone as the fog to see it. Put the editor into zone/portal view and fly around to see where the...
  14. S

Your favourite RO moment so far

I've had some great moments on Orel as well. Although I do LOVE the RO ragdolls. Once on DH-Foy ( its still RO./...) I was attacking the german first line of buildings. There was a German firing an MP40 from the top floor at another target, I lobbed a gren in the window next to him as I...
  15. S

RO Updated

All servers seem to be fixed except I got one which reported 51/50 players. All the rest were OK for player count. When I click on the one with 51/50 I get the server details below almost instantly, but when I click on any of the others ( with counts like 27/32) no details come up at all...
  16. S

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

I have usually got only 1 DH server full and maybe 3-4 RO servers full, in autsralia that is. Unfortunately they are all OS servers with pings around 240+ Anyway my real question is, is there a different set of server filters for a vanilla RO install for different countries/regions. So if im...
  17. S

[Error] Red Orchestra keeps freezing my PC

I guess your ahead of me on this one.. but.. make sure that you have the latest drivers for everything, Mobo, graphics, network chip, sound chip etc, and make sure that the version of DirectX is the latest. then maybe try to set the graphics to a basic setting in the vidcard drivers, eg. try...
  18. S

Tactics StG44;Auto or Semi?

I usually use the STG44 in single shot, but if I'm going into a building I'll switch it to FA. I find you can tap out 3-4 shots in single mode almost as quick as in FA, and its more controllable than a 3-4 shot FA burst would be. I use the PPSH for its 71 round mag, if your runnin and...
  19. S

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Haven't had Snow beer but some of the Tsingtao I had in china would give you a hangover halfway through the second bottle... or it might have been the plum wine.