• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

bluescreen when starting the game

Experience strange issues when starting the game. I get a blue screen and I have again to start the computer. Even after I formated my system the problem still exists. Anyone had similar problems or know maybe a reason why it could happen?
  2. J

Question about Semovente M41M 90 53

I read a bit about italian armor used during the fightings in africa against brittish troops. As how it seems many Italian tanks, parcticularly battle tanks, have not been really comperable or a threat to brittish tanks. Never the less one of the most Italian tanks that had the most succses...
  3. J

as costumer asking for an opinion to the devs

Before anything else! This is a thread, for questions and oppinions from a costumer DIRECTLY to any of the developers of the game. So at least TRY to reduce to flaming to a minimum. Oh and btw. if someone finds grammar errors/typos, he can of course keep them. Thx. This is not a Thread for...
  4. J

just a few bothering things. (oppinion)

Handguns - Should get Fixed ironsight and speed A long time has this been discussed already. The ironsight for hand guns are to close near the face and there use should be way faster or different compared to other weapons. Hand guns are not as clumpsy like rifles. It was sugested one time, to...
  5. J

Pictures, Real Fotage, Propaganda

As i know, that there are many here interested in WW2 and all around it (not realy obviosly, isnt it :D ... ), i just ask to evryone for pages, links, and any source he can think about, from real pictures, to videos, drawn material and military propaganda, from any country between 1933-45...