• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

bluescreen when starting the game

Experience strange issues when starting the game. I get a blue screen and I have again to start the computer. Even after I formated my system the problem still exists. Anyone had similar problems or know maybe a reason why it could happen?
  2. J

Possible to make hip shooting worse??

true. Many things are a opinion. But some things are facts. everyone has to decide for him self, what is the one and what the other.
  3. J

PPSh-41 Recoil

Damn, the videos show clearly what is not right. The gun jumps all over the place. This makes short burts impossible sometimes. And the video reminds me why I love the MP40 in game so much. It seems to be the only mp that feels "somewhat" right.
  4. J

thats what RO IS. But doesnt change that it makes some many advertisement with realism. And that many think its the "most relistic experience".
  5. J

What makes Danzig the premier map for RO?

naaah. For that we would need some tanks in Danzig :D
  6. J

Uniforms Discussion (Merged 18 times!!)

yea, in that case this is true. DoD still even today, hase in my opinion one of the best "moding" comunities ever the sher mass of very high quality skins, I think some there are even yours, no, anyway, the mass of good skins there is just amaizing ... even though sadly, some skins can be used...
  7. J

Tiger Tank VS. T-34

as I mentioned already. AB is realy not a perfect solution. In no way. But seriously, it starts somewhere. Now you can realy make a difference between the Hull and the Turret, which for the T34/85 is a serious issue, since the Turret, has the most armor, the hull is near the same as it is in the...
  8. J

hip shoting is "more or less" ok. Just make Ironsights much more accurate, so people dont have to think about it realy, and using the Mps from hip should stay, as in real life a "emergency".
  9. J

Tiger Tank VS. T-34

Thats of course true. The AB as well is not a perfect solution. But we always should take in to consideration, that AB is a "Mutator", without major accses to the engine. I do not know how deep the changes go in to the code, but I think with some full accses to it, it would have been a lot more...
  10. J

Use "Reload" key to change tank ammo without firing

It can be made realistic. it is already made. With the armoured beast mutator. Manual reloading, if you want so. You decide which shell you want in, and reload then. If you reloaded, you are of course stuck with that shell and have to shoot it, to be able to change. But it gives you a lot more...
  11. J

Things RO needs before it's done

indeed. Thats what I have read as well, the largest use for it was the sovet-finish winter war and it did not preformed very well, in russian hands, they hated the weapon. The Finsh soldiers though, that had the luck to capture it, liked it since they have known how to keep maintenance for a...
  12. J

ideas for a future RO?

someone posted a "what if world war 2 didnt stoped" idea. Never seen a shoter around that. It would make a maybe interesting idea with some slight realism inside. ROO would fill with its "semi-realism" finally a gab, that would work. Enough realism to let you think "that might be possible and...
  13. J

Tiger Tank VS. T-34

yes, you can forget about a asnwer in "their" defintion of realism. And by the way, I can even understand why. To many people would start senseles arguing about that, forums and the internet-trolls make a serious conversation near impossible. To say it that way. And I am not just talking about...
  14. J

The Machine Gunner Class

the distance, should realy not matter with the MGs in game, realy 50 or 100m are nothing for mgs, letz talk about 500 or 300 meters of combat range, and then we can take in consideration something like a major inacuracy. It is just somewhat ridiculous, that you realy miss "clear" targets that...
  15. J

its not meant as offence. But it always is a bid disturbing to see soviets in every "officaly" way with winter equipment, but not even one single germanr, and its not like, the costum maps, where germans have winter camouflage, are that much played or frequent. In fact I have seen it the last...
  16. J

The Machine Gunner Class

ah ... yea here talks the men with the real-life experience ... :D *sarcasm off*
  17. J

one thing only .... winter camo for germans!
  18. J

Smoke mortars on tanks

not more then the curent smoke does ?
  19. J

The BT-7 tank

thats amaizing.
  20. J

Semi-auto swarm

I would also say, that such thigns like a weapon lodout, depend heavily on the combat, the area where you are fighting in. You can for sure expect, that in "hot zones" you see a lot more from the rare equipment, then in, letz say areas, germans didnt expected either major fights, or measured a...