• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Arblarg

KF Killing Floor : Calamity launches on Steam? When?

So hows that PC port of Killing Floor ™ Calamity ™ for the Steam ® platform? Please keep me posted, I am an avid fan.
  2. Arblarg

Favourite map so far

I just have a thing for snow levels, so naturally outpost is my favorite.
  3. Arblarg

Is there no way to throw 1 dosh at the time?

The command for money is "tossmoney" However it has a minimum clamped value of 50. Because TWI hates fun.
  4. Arblarg

Support Class feels a bit lacking

What we need is weapon discounts for perk level ups. Even something as trivial as 1% a level (rounded up to the nearest value).
  5. Arblarg

Support Class feels a bit lacking

I tried to support combo a flesh pound and jump shot a scrake today with limited success. The scrake at least stumbled when hit, so I was able to reload and do it again to finish him. The flesh pound on the other hand was a different story as the automatic reload on the hunting shotgun prevented...
  6. Arblarg

Optimization

I can say outright the most recent update (1002) added optimization a for the low preset and it increased my high FPS by 10. (25 avg to 35 avg) and that's on a laptop with no graphics card. Granted that's in 800x600 with no AA, but still. They've said more will be done as time goes on.
  7. Arblarg

Performance Benchmark Thread

GPU? Don't tell me you're running things off the onboard graphics. 800x600 low settings without a GPU. Average 25-35 FPS. Unless you're omitting a graphics card.
  8. Arblarg

Why didn't they give keys to people who own KF1?

No idea, op. The amount of people I've encountered in pubs that have been completely ignorant to the game, it's characters, as well as actually just having not played the original or played it like once is pretty saddening. I feel like a lot of the pubs I played with like that actually quit the...
  9. Arblarg

Performance Benchmark Thread

720p on low should be more than playable. You might be able to turn on AA without too much of a performance hit.
  10. Arblarg

Can someone explain the basis of the game to me?

You shoot gun and then you shoot gun better.
  11. Arblarg

Was Pulverizer Nerf Required?

I feel this is a small part of a bigger problem. From what I've gathered so far there are no weapon discounts as part of perks or skills (barring medic armor). Such leads to a cut down in teamwork and communication. Though I would suppose this also stems from the fact it seems cross perk...
  12. Arblarg

Killing Floor 2 update 1002

Noticing major performance improvements for the min spec, very nice! Now the game is totally acceptable to play on my no GPU laptop. :D
  13. Arblarg

Killing Floor 2 Update

Well what is it?
  14. Arblarg

Progression system and potential improvement

Meh. The system in place currently tops out at around 250k XP total (as in spanning all 25 levels is going to be a total of 250k xp). Highest single level requirement is 28k or so. Its ok and I like it.
  15. Arblarg

Stats reset when?

I recall them saying they wont be reset unless there is some circumstance of exploit / cheating that necessitates it.
  16. Arblarg

Nazi Boss Too Hard?

I found the best method remains a shotgun gangbang with a medic and a zerk. Zerk can usually face tank him (by doing 360's around him) with a medic healing him. As long as the team doesn't fragment he's manageable.
  17. Arblarg

Beta experience and bugs so far

Please, before the game gets finalized correct all the voice lines and text entries that use the word "clip". At current in the beta there is not one single weapon that is clip fed and I don't think anything will be added that is clip fed. Thank you please.
  18. Arblarg

Videos/Screenshot Section

Some 4k gudness
  19. Arblarg

How stable is the game?

I would imagine theres still a bit to do in the debugging department for the game, but I only had one issue yesterday on 3 different machines and that was just the game outright closing during a loading screen.