• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Shadrach

Unable to see commander as radioman after latest update?

Not really sure if bug or new 'feature' - nothing mentioned in the changelog. Or maybe the server was running some custom mod, not sure. I tried asking but got no reply from the usual hateful gaggle of 12-year olds.
  2. Shadrach

Now two clicks needed to enter server browser :sad:

What was the thinking behind this? Most players have their favorite servers they know is populated, or prefer to enter and sort by ping to find a suitable one. Now it's another click to get to the same place. I think a lot of players have no need for this console-ish find server feature, and...
  3. Shadrach

Turn off the semi-transparent killog background?

Is there any option to disable the semi-transparent background? I think it's new to this latest patch, even if it's not mentioned in the changelog (from a cursory look). I just think the square is too distracting.
  4. Shadrach

TE-AnLaoValley - is it meant to be this open?

Obviously this map is based off the SU version, and SU is a completely open map structure. However, for TE I think it doesn't make much sense. After all, it's supposed to be a linear struggle culminating in the epic capture of the Hill Base overlooking the valley. At the moment the Base is...
  5. Shadrach

What's the logic behind what side is which on the tactical view progress bar?

This has come up on chat several times, and it seems people are confused which side is which. Some claim left side is always your team, but it for sure isn't always. Is it the defending team on TE maps thats always on one side? I wish there was a marker to more easily see which is your side...
  6. Shadrach

New update - very laggy, especially using sniper scope

On the 40-1 server today, full server, started lagging a lot for everyone, high pings, 100+. Usually its a very low-ping server for me. I was playing the sniper role, and through the scope everyone was stuttering all over the place, no animation and "lagging" movement. Seemed ok when not using...
  7. Shadrach

Any way to change the (horrible) yellow/gold color of "Orders" text?

It just stands out too much and looks bad, I think it should be toned down a bit. I understand it needs to be visible for important stuff but a little subtler would do nicely. I guess it's this from the change log: "Changed the color of 'Orders' text from grey to gold to increase readability of...
  8. Shadrach

Artillery Spotting from Loach does not work

In the tutorial, it states the Loach can be used by the commander to set artillery targets. This is very useful for instance on Hill, where it's hard to set a good mark behind the last objective (E). I tried it today and flew over the hill several times trying to use RMB to set artillery mark...
  9. Shadrach

Keybind help: Bind "<" key to Squad_voice_chat?

Hey, I use the Norwegian keyboard layout, like this here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Norwegian.png As you can see the "<" key is nicely placed to be used in-game. But in the settings there is no way to actually map it. I'd like to set it to "Squad_voice_chat" like this...
  10. Shadrach

Ghost mode after dying in OOB zone

This happened after an idiot chopper pilot landed out-of-bounds on the map, all on-board exited and tried to run back to the combat area. I saw several explode but for some, like me, miraculously nothing happened. After that the screen stayed red and the text "RETURN TO THE COMBAT AREA" was...
  11. Shadrach

I keep hitting my cover when firing

When behind cover and firing I keep hitting the top of the cover instead, at positions where in RO2/RS it would be fine. When it feels like the rifle is resting on cover, and the icon is showing, it should not fire into the ground. Examples...
  12. Shadrach

DPI Scaling and RS2 - how does it affect the game?

Playing today I noticed the game was blurry and washed out as hell and when I checked the video settings I find it was running in a borderless window. After setting it to proper fullscreen it's fine, but I started wondering what else is affected by DPI scaling? Are the HUD and fonts affected...
  13. Shadrach

[Error] Please fix the Battlefield Commission bugs

The Battlefield Commission system is seriously broken right now - this has happened to me several times over the last days so it's getting frustrating and I have to get this out of my mind :mad: Here's what happens: Either, as SL you are awarded a battlefield commision, press ESC to get the...
  14. Shadrach

RO2 For the love of IS2, let us skip into videos...

TWI, I am sure by now all of us are quite aware RO2 is made in Unreal, runs best on Origin PCs, and was developed in lovely Georgia. Please let us skip the intro videos. When I want to play RO2 I don't want to watch 30 seconds of ads.
  15. Shadrach

[Error] Several *serious* bugs with artillery

Lately, I think after the latest patch, I've noticed several bugs with artillery and calling it. 1. Calling in artillery as SL, location of marker moves after using the command menu to call it in. Seems to only happen when setting marker using binocs and menu, not using the "command marker"...
  16. Shadrach

Please fix the mark artillery bug for SL

When playing Squad Leader and marking a position for artillery to help the commander, the position of the marker moves once you call it in. Sometimes it moves to a completely different position, some times it moves right on top of your position. The TL can still see the correct position most...
  17. Shadrach

The Steam Greenlight promotion thread

Today Steam Greenlight launched: http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/ I think this is a great idea, allowing for small independent studios to get released on Steam if they can show they have a following. Here are my favorites: Project Giana...
  18. Shadrach

July 27th patch causes massive server lag?

I've noticed this the last couple days, on several servers (TWB, RO.ru, 40-1 etc) - suddenly the ping for everyone increases massively for a while and then settles again after a while. On RO.ru servers I've seen everyone with 980 pings and the game unplayable, for other servers 300-400 where...
  19. Shadrach

Leveled MN1930/Kar98 - statistics?

I recently got both the Mosin and the K98 leveled to 50. I think the stats are pretty interesting, especially the accuracy: Mosin 70% k98 92% That's quite a big discrepancy right. I would even think the k98 stat is bugged, no way could 9/10 shots hit :confused: Even I'm not *that* good :p...
  20. Shadrach

Unmanned: a Game by Molleindustria

Couldn't find the old flash games thread and figured this is too awesome to pass by: http://unmanned.molleindustria.org/ How many medals did you win?