• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

what have you done with the mouse ??? (:D)

max settings 62fps 120hz oneframethreadlag=true and yet it feels so smooooth and responsive !!!?!?! in other UE games like dirty bomb i need more than 100fps + OFTL=false so that i can aim properly is this magic ?
  2. S

freebie players incoming, any chance for a "classic mode" revival ?

Fired up the game the day before yesterday after many weeks of barely touching it ( goddamned Insurgency + Contagion :p ) Transports were something lot of us were anticipating for a VERY long time, and i'm glad that they have finally, can't imagine playing Rakowice without them :D Point...
  3. S

will peripheral view indicators ever be fixed ?

I understand that TWI has no intention from removing them in "realism" mode, so i have to look for custom/classic servers instead, just opened a discussion thread about in the game's steam community hub, some players don't even seem to notice this "feature" ! ignorance is a bliss a guess :mad...
  4. S

how do I check the server settings before I join ?

What the title says ^ in-game server browser does not help much, there's no indication for antilag setting nor killcam collision detection etc, i have to experiement myself. Am i missing something ? :) The main reason i ask this question is that i prefer playing realism mode, and realism...
  5. S

twas fun, let's do it again :D

*delete plz*