• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Performance issues (FPS Stuttering/Hitching)

I use a 120hz monitor as well, no stuttering issues as long as I go with the big 3 1) vsync off 2) framerate smoothing off 3) texture streaming off ( engine.ini tweak ) that big supremacy map appears to be unoptimized af, atleast they managed to fix huey city b4 launch :)
  2. S

Thank You - And The Road to 1.01

good to hear that a patch is already in the works, now about that prototype rendering system, will it help us to cap the framerate from .ini up to say .. 142fps without making the game stutter like a mofo ? as of now I just uncap the framerate and disable texture streaming from the .ini...
  3. S

if your framerate is already uncapped then I have nothing else to suggest.
  4. S

disable "framerate smoothing"
  5. S

4 the devs: Keep up the good work!

judging by the improvements found in beta 7, RS2's development is definately on the right track !! audio - optimization - movement - balance everything is much better now, I don't rergret my preorder one bit :)
  6. S

what have you done with the mouse ??? (:D)

max settings 62fps 120hz oneframethreadlag=true and yet it feels so smooooth and responsive !!!?!?! in other UE games like dirty bomb i need more than 100fps + OFTL=false so that i can aim properly is this magic ?
  7. S

RS2:V Screenshots and Videos Megathread

good job videos with the videos every1 - but I fear that something has changed with wave 6 ? amd relive does not work properly anymore :/ have to enable " desktop recording " so that I can actually record some gameplay, is this normal ?
  8. S

Closed Beta Wave 5 Start and Changelog

just got my key
  9. S

Willy Pete and the NVA - Media Update

aaaand zfeather smoke :) http://www.tweakguides.com/COD2_5.html
  10. S

The XM-21 and PAX Reminder!

it seems KF2 custom maps + KF VR are more importtant things to show off than a vietnam themed fps :rolleyes:
  11. S

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

is the mod still infested with "realism" servers like vanilla RO2 ? Can't bring myself to play with peripheralview indicators, it just feels cheap ...
  12. S

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

[quote=
  13. S

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

imagine a properly balanced map - game mode that is tailormade for 16 vs 48 battles ! that would be awesome !!
  14. S

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

are "peripheral view indicators" in this mod or is it still a serverside setting ?
  15. S

cuming buckets !!
  16. S

ax shift zoom should be temporary (4-5 seconds max) like Insurgency !! shift should also do nothing where you're standing still and aiming from the hip ! tone down the suppresion a bit and gunplay should be more balanced for everybody
  17. S

arad2 caused my client to crash as well, such a shame :( mamayev was unplayable for attackers due to (zero) ADS zoom, i could spot people with the binoculars but when i could not see anything when trying to shoot them with my rifle. semi-autos are very different to vanilla, you can't spam...
  18. S

freebie players incoming, any chance for a "classic mode" revival ?

I'll try to invite as many ppl as I can when i get back home (need 5-6 more hours ) classic mode is the bomb !!
  19. S

freebie players incoming, any chance for a "classic mode" revival ?

played for like 3 hours on that clown server, it actually got full during the night (50/50 !! ) we even gave the arad2 map a spin ! it was sooooo epic :D