• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Fan fic community?

Hi1 I hate to be a bother but i was wonderng if perhaps fanfics had been made? i do them- helping others is a joy! I mean no harm in this but i just got back into kf (kf2 tbh) and id like to help others out and maybe get inspired to do some myself? if thats a thing people want? Ive gotten much...
  2. J

Killing Ceiling

KILLING CEILING: PART 4: DISCOVERYING DARKNESS the cokcnes but weapons everywere and soon tghey had no dosh but they had lots of utensils for killing zombies. "why must I carry so many weapons it hurts and my back is pain!" said alfred. "becuase we are about to enter the evil lab and now we...
  3. J

The "anything" thread

well im all 4 tuning the art updisde down and making the world beter... maybe that will b my magnum opus! :D
  4. J

Killing Ceiling

this is a qoute that will warm my heart. tixhal i hop u still r out therye man! also i will try and update this story. it will continue. :D
  5. J

Eternal Winter: The Love and Lies of Stalingrad

I am returned., More posting will hapen. i am sorry for the wait and i hope their are still some who remember me.
  6. J

The "anything" thread

Hey i am back and now i might not 4ever but it depends i mean time is busy, u know? but on the plus side my speling is imrpving kinda and i might just have enuogh time to get some new chapters done. i know murphy was like 'bro that story has been done' but i want to take it in new directoins...
  7. J

Genade Weapon.

wel the naid would be limited in scope (not the wole map) so it would be danger, but since so much dosh is neded to buy, the team would be in on it and helping depliy. The cost should prevent greif.
  8. J

The "anything" thread

:( my fics seem to be laking public interest...r they geting worse? sorry for perenoea but I am worry...so much time planing teh next instalments and yet so litle fedbac, mit as well coments on the plot or content. srry for wining just needed to get taht of my chest
  9. J

People are still bitter about this game's launch.

no ned to atack DH or Halo no matter what ur personal opinoins may be- best to simply greet his angeryness with happy! He wants the best just like us, for al of us, all he need to do is escape the bitter@
  10. J

Tripwire's Wiki - Modding Section

we need a wiki fan fic section for creators of other cmminity content :D
  11. J

People are still bitter about this game's launch.

do not be bitter, you r held by anger and igorace. No need to be so. Come join our circle of friends and learn to make the best of what may hapen, and to improve it ferther. If it is against ur likings, be potisive and put input in a friendly way to push and reform the game to ultimate...
  12. J

Tactics I can use some tips @ Red Orchestra 2

1. tap into natural savaege power. Hold back for die. 2. Dont let fear become king and chase the happy from you. 3. Dont let anger burn your soul. 4. Craete frendships and use those to overcome obtsacles! 5. become good at aiming. Do these and always victory.
  13. J

Genade Weapon.

A throwingable nuke to kill zombie hoards...lots of money, hero saciifice, dead zombeis everwere. blows up whole street in london and vapirizes zombies but the thrower must take whole team dosh and blow up self on one epic moment of justice. "No bro, u must stay and fight" "their are two...
  14. J

RO 2 is 75% off on the Steam Daily Sale

i do it inspires in me the action and power of winter and iinspires to fight like ww2! Maybe tats just me
  15. J

[Forum Game] Episode 1:Safety First

GReat story bro, u are amasing pls right more! No really, ur great! also, is still forum game- do we all get to right two or just you right and we choose? srry am confuesed. :o
  16. J

Killing Ceiling

<3 :D twi reders are best reeders! anyways, I hate to cloud this thred with other story, but I have upadted that two if you want to coment their- I always want more opinoins and thots so pls feel free to say whatever is in your brain. @racooon I am flatered to think any youtube maker will...
  17. J

going on a f2p spree

TF2 maybe? that is now ftp
  18. J

Spanish Civil War

but the Civil War was in America.... unless slavering went to spain and ABE had to go out and beat evil abrod and go south to brig justice! AWESOME IDEa
  19. J

This made me rage.

1.alayws hamer entitelement and company entitelement- nether one justifys the other. Only balance and maturity and honety can make it good for all ppl, since everybody wants happy for all and not juts themselves as humans are creatures of emapthy and not evil! 2.As for dino DDAY sounds like a...
  20. J

The "anything" thread

Both fics ar eupdate! GO! READ! I want to here toughts!