• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. morticore

[Video] The Hungarian corridor - unknown WW2 act of Polish-Hungarian friendship

I don't know if you ever heard about unusual relation between two nations - the Polish and the Hungarians. It's a strong bound of loyalty that started somewhere in the medieval and was carried on to the present day. It was true even in difficult years of Second World War, when Hungary was a one...
  2. morticore

PC Hostile Grounds - spawned zed unable to enter a map

Category: level design Reproducibility: unable to reproduce Summary: last zed on wave was blocked in the train tunnel Description: During a game on this map a single zed couldn't reach players. After few minutes I found him by HUD icon. He was blocked (?) in the tunnel. When I throwed grenade...
  3. morticore

PC Missing gunslinger perk description in Polish language version

Type: language version/ user interface The gunslinger ("rewolwerowiec") perk profits description is not visible at all in Polish language version:
  4. morticore

[Video] SIEGE - american documentary footage from 1939

Siege is a 1940 documentary short about the Siege of Warsaw by the Wehrmacht at the start of World War II. It was shot by Julien Bryan, a Pennsylvanian photographer and cameraman who later established the International Film Foundation. Siege was nominated for an Oscar for Best One-reel Short at...
  5. morticore

[Movie] 9th April

Upcoming Danish war movie about events from 9th April 1940, heroic resistance of Army of Denmark against German invaders. In theory whole campaign lasted 6 hours. In this time small Danish forces demonstrated highest standards of courage and bravery. Their losses are 16 dead and 20 wounded...
  6. morticore

Otto Carius

On 24th January 2015th died Otto Carrus, German Tiger Ace. Otto Carius was a German tanker ace of WW2, fighting on the Panzer 38t, Tiger and finally the Jagdtiger. It is estimated that during the war, Carius’ crew managed to knock out 150 enemy vehicles and many more soft targets and AT...
  7. morticore

WW2 explosive ammunition testing

Firing of explosive bullets used by snipers in eastern front. Well known feature for the IOM players https://www.full30.com/video/82efb579fd3c93d177205966ef3d3c9d Deadly thing :eek:
  8. morticore

Arad have too many tanks

There way too many slots for tanks available in Arad. I believe they should be reduced to about six tanks per team - in other case APCs and infantry do not have any chance to survive and gameplay is distorted.
  9. morticore

New acheivements are coming - update is nigh

Scroll down your stats list and check them :) They are connected with APCs and SD gamemode. Riding Shotgun Bronze Kill 10 enemies with an on-board machine gun Riding Shotgun Silver Kill 100 enemies with an on-board machine gun Riding Shotgun Gold Kill 250 enemies with an on-board machine...
  10. morticore

New series of documents at History channel

I would like to recommend you new production of History channel about participation of Poles in second world war. I’ve seen the first episode I am really impressed about details and overall quality. It is dedicated to the very interesting person of Witold Pilecki. Rotmistrz Witold...
  11. morticore

RO2 Bridges of Druzhina - no spawn protection

There is no real spawn protection ("red wall") for the first 2 soviet spawns. Germans can easily sneak behind enemy lines and start spawnkilling. I've see it twice online and there are my screenshots with bots: The restricted terrain is far right from my position, close to these houses on...
  12. morticore

Incremental throttle bug

Category: CODE Reproducability: ALWAYS Description: Tank stops immediately with incremetal throttle enabled when: - player is switching position for any other crewman (ie. driver to commander) - when commander is opening hatch - when commander is is changing view from tank interior to tank...
  13. morticore

T-34 optics issue

Category: CODE Reproducability: SELDOM Description: Hit point of projectile is far left from the center of tank sight How to reproduce: Hard to say but I think it is related with tank position. If T-34 is located on a slope of the hill (left or right track os lower than a second one) the...