• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. morticore

CryEngine 3 Enemy Front Light and Shadown Bug

I know it's not the anwser you would like to hear, but it's absolutely mediocre game :( You can check older drivers for your GPU
  2. morticore

Where is the US Armor?

The tank would be eaten alive by RPGs
  3. morticore

Closed Beta Wave 5 Start and Changelog

Thanks for a key
  4. morticore

WWAUT - A Teaser Of Whats To Come

Can you provide a link?
  5. morticore

VashCZs suggestions

And what's the point of comparing Assassins Cred and online FPS?
  6. morticore

Weapons are too weak

It will be checked by devs: https://trello.com/c/UynQI0wk/46-damage-hit-box-inconsistencies
  7. morticore

How do I get to participate?

And again no luck...
  8. morticore

Tips n' Tricks

If you have ability to resupply other players grenades or ammunition (aka you are playing as Support or Demo), walk a few meters away from the trader after finished shopping
  9. morticore

Initial feedback and thanks on Closed Beta Round 1

Clean cookies in your browser
  10. morticore

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Customization Trailer

Will it be connected to progression?
  11. morticore

Suggetions to make the game more friendly for video makers

Something like demo recording from Quake 3?
  12. morticore

Will customization be tied to progression?

If you are very different from the rest of the guys there is also bigger chance to be TK-ed (anybody remember being Soviet hero on winter maps during free weekend? :D ). Also running without jacket can be risky in longer amount of time.
  13. morticore

green nva uniform

Yo are right but you will recognize difference about 0.1 sec too late :rolleyes: Unfortunatelly certain things must be sacrificed
  14. morticore

Fog of War new Eastern Front WWII fps.

I am not sure if it has graphic from 2008 or they are just recording gameplay on calculator...
  15. morticore

Weapon Model Issues

Well, model mistakes in AKM are for me obvious and I'd like to see them fixed. It's not a world breaking problem, but it's rather important.
  16. morticore

Closed Beta Discussion

Maybe someone could share some info about performance, specially if he has older PC (512 MB VRAM graphic card anyone? :D )
  17. morticore

The ultimate thread of rare photos with rare/captured stuff.

The French 75 mm field gun model 1897 is commonly considered as one of the best artillery pieces of first world war. During interwar period was widely adopted by armies of many countries, including ie: Poland, Belgium, Finland and United States (it's a father of 75mm gun on Sherman tank). In...
  18. morticore

Is there an application?

Any kind of cloud sharing platform would be easier to use - dropbox, google drive etc.
  19. morticore

[Video] The Hungarian corridor - unknown WW2 act of Polish-Hungarian friendship

I don't know if you ever heard about unusual relation between two nations - the Polish and the Hungarians. It's a strong bound of loyalty that started somewhere in the medieval and was carried on to the present day. It was true even in difficult years of Second World War, when Hungary was a one...