• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Today, its been exactly 10 years since our prophet spoke the word. Praise...
  2. F

[Game] What can Tripwire learn from Doom's disaster?

Both tried to cater to CoD fans. And it seems the RO community is not the only one that rejects that direction. Just a reminder, there is nothing to gain going that route.
  3. F

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Dank Souls 3 Heroes of the Storm
  4. F

[Game] What can Tripwire learn from Doom's disaster?

Just take a look at the reviews section: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350470/
  5. F

Will we ever see weapon slings in a videogame?

Just saying.
  6. F

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

:IS2: Never forget :IS2:
  7. F

ArmA 3 has more players than RO2...

Insurgency is similar to RO in modern combat and has less players. Arma 3 has lots of bat **** crazy mods as well and other more which expand the game. Good reason, but is the modding scene really that big? Not a valid reason since its player base is maintaining and maybe even growing since...
  8. F

ArmA 3 has more players than RO2...

TWI's motto has been that making the game more accessible will bring in more players. So why is it that a game as inaccessible that runs like crap, like ArmA3, has so many more players than RO2? Not trolling, just honest question.
  9. F

Elite: Dangerous kickstarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=553mTYXSGPU
  10. F

Would you buy DLC girl in bikini character?

The first one went full retard, the robot and the chicken are proof of it, and a sexy female would not be any crazier than that. And no, I'm just assuming that KF2 will go that way, seing that it already starts with sci-fi weapons, and I see what the current community is like, I say assuming...
  11. F

First, I'd like to have a fully realistic Killing Floor game, but since every time I bring that up some retard comes with "magerdy hurr" or some crap like that, I assume that at some point the game will end up in the crazy wacky nonesensical path the first one took. So, if its all "fun" and...
  12. F

The only dark mark on the industry is how ugly the female characters are made by western developers. No more ridiculous than a guy in a chicken suit, also, He-man, Conan, and Rambo go half naked into battle. Reggie the rocker is bare chested in killing floor doesn't look well protected either...
  13. F

And this post makes me wanna weep for mankind. Now we have something in common.
  14. F

Though I would prefer the tight black leather assassin stuff personally. Bikini could be interesting if done right, not just plain boring bikini, but more stuff, kinda like in Oneechanbara:
  15. F

Killing Floor 2 announced for Playstation 4 - BRAND NEW TRAILER!

No i haven't, it came out first on PC and it was good when I tried it, just not my type of game so I did not continue playing.
  16. F

Killing Floor 2 announced for Playstation 4 - BRAND NEW TRAILER!

It did, it was dumbed down and with ****ty interface. The mods are the only thing that saved that game. Still, Oblivion was better because at least that one had journal, and Morrowind was 10x better than both. Wilsonam already said one: L4D2 I'll say a few more: Portal, Portal 2, Half-Life 2...
  17. F

List of new things in the new trailer.

Not sure if anyone noticed before, but this time the character's arms seem to be properly modeled according to the character.
  18. F

KF2 will use NVIDIA GameWorks Effects

I've had 4 generations of ATI/AMD cards and they were all defective and overheat (except the first one), now I've got an EVGA Nvidia 750ti superclocked that is a tiny beast, it doesnt go above 55
  19. F

Lets talk about PS4 and KF2 - Part 2

Believe me, it is just better to forget all the details, the only important thing is that TWI ended up fixing most of the problems and that they learned from those mistakes. Rising Storm and the updates to RO2 proves it.
  20. F

Lets talk about PS4 and KF2 - Part 2

Nice to know that the project is still going forward, I was starting to worry.