• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Golden Scullyphones, why?

TW hidding posts?? They fell tha low?
  2. R

Golden Scullyphones, why?

the ship is sinking to TW and they need money to try to save the company and more now knowing that TW have less people every day(did u ask yourself why?) nothing is exclusive for TW now its like the crafting. have to put 10 items to just win one and we are at 1 month from E3 w8 for more...
  3. R

WWAUT - Balance and Things

they are waiting till e3 to put SS on the game they say 2015 full game 11/05/2016 and we still w8 for the perk number 8 but yeahh on a way u are right, i was the fool how trust on TW
  4. R

this is a joke TW is fooling all us!! every day i am less interested in this game and in this company not a recomended company, and the game, i dont know maybe i will say Dark souls if someone ask me for a good game to play
  5. R

they are w8ing to e3 when they have to release the ss the fast as posible and more when u see that in this momen dark souls have 6k person playing(dark souls prepare to die) 4 years later and it have more players than KF that is 1 year people get tired to play the same thing every day and...
  6. R

7 months/ perk dont sounds joke when we talk about tw but its this simple, they want to show something on the TW to not sink the ship they prefere let us w8 before give us the perk business but 1000-2000 players/day talk about everything titanic!!
  7. R

really u think that?? just remember, the last perk was on december 15 not we are on 05 may and there is no new perk so it takes like 6 month/ perk do u really think that will be 2 perks together on the 3e?? really high expectation PD: thanks yoshiro for the info left to see the raingun!! :3
  8. R

5-3 Live Update

nice!! thanks for the info!! try to drop it soon as posible!!
  9. R

5-3 Live Update

yoshiro can u plis tell us if this week is going to be a WWAUT?? with the 2 left sharp weapons ?? and nice the balance, but to be honest i dont like that mod team people dont know how to play, level 25 people just cause of perk training maps
  10. R

Can't start the game after NVIDIA driver update...

think the problem is this [0002.62] Log: === Critical error: === Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading. how to fix it?? i dont know, maybe a TW team can tell u. but at least we know wich is the problem PD:make a integrity of the game check..
  11. R

my documents, my games, killing floor 2, kf game, logs and u copy and past the log wich have the last date(today) or the last time that you launched the game
  12. R

ohh my god!! that amout of money!! you are rich!! u can try to copy the log of the error to see what is the problem
  13. R

Hot and Juicy WWAUT

u have show a month ago the rail gun(sharp shooter) so what about that weapon?? maybe a not finished render will be awesome
  14. R

Hot and Juicy WWAUT

totally agree the main problem of TW is the thing that they dont tell us what they are doing and they dont show us eny kind of progress on something
  15. R

Double XP and Daily Drop Weekend

not WWAUT today?? =C plis we want to know something about SS
  16. R

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

NOOOO I DONT FORGIVE U!! ajajaja :)
  17. R

XP x2

just remember 5 months for a single perk
  18. R

KF 1032 Update

yoshiro have eny info about sharp?? maybe tomorrow a WWAUT??
  19. R

XP x2

how much time left for E3?
  20. R

XP x2

Hello i have all my perks on level 25 so the X2 is just useless for me, is there eny chance that this week Sharp can appear?? to make the x2 usefull for the players that plays KF since beta