• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Language change

Hi! Just got KF2 on PS4 and the Russian localization is awful. How can I switch to English?
  2. D

A couple of questions about kf2 for PS4

Thank you for the info!=)
  3. D

A couple of questions about kf2 for PS4

Hi! I'm thinking of buying ps4, and have a couple of questions about kf2 version for it. Does it support keyboard and mouse control, or just dualshok? Does it somehow link to the steam account? Will I be able to keep my pc perk progress and achievemnts? Do people on Playstation plus network...
  4. D

Firebug Perk refinement

The microwave gun really sucks after the update. It doesn't make popcorn out of zeds anymore and it takes more than 1 full mag to take out a scrake and over 2 mags to kill a fleshpound (lvl 12 firebug, 6 players hard difficulty).
  5. D

Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend?

Steam say's it's started. and a 33% off.
  6. D

Railgun alt fire

This one is nice.
  7. D

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

Will the XP gained in beta stay?
  8. D

Railgun alt fire

Thanks for the answers=) Didn't think that my question would start a ramble=))) But going back to the railgun... Shouldn't it give you any penalty when using the "no skill" mode? Like less damage, or longer reload?
  9. D

Railgun alt fire

What's the exact difference in railgun's fire modes? One is direct and the other homing? Couldn't find it in-game and in wiki.
  10. D

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

Just tried the beta=) Sharpshooter seems cool, though I didn't quite understand the alt fire of the railgun. Will try to find out all the differences in the wiki. The crossbow seems useless and it seems to reload too fast, I suppose it's a bug.
  11. D

Double XP and Daily Drop Weekend

I didn't notice the double xp. How should it work? It gives the basic xp for killing zeds right now. By the way, what's the normal item drop interval, if 1 in 24 hours is considered enhanced?
  12. D

KF 1030 Update

what about the overall fps drop? after 1028/1029?
  13. D

Controllers: Greatly Improved, Minor Issues Remain

How do you even play with a controller?) I've tried a couple of times, but the aiming is awful compared to the mouse. Is there any trick? How the aim assist is supposed to work?
  14. D

WWAUT - Initial Reports on Game Conductor and Live Update

What are the appropriate perk levels for different difficulties according to TWI?
  15. D

KF 1027 Update - Revenge of the Zeds

Just noticed niced posters in the Prison "DON'T DROP THE SOAP!":D
  16. D

Siren Animation

TWI, please bring back the old siren animation! The new one makes almost impossible to see anything (maybe that was the aim of introducing this animation?) and drops fps too! Do something with fps at least, please.
  17. D

PC RPG projectiles 'whooshing' and disappearing

I have this problem while playing demo. At least one missile per wave goes in nowhere. There's at least one spot on Outpost - the door at the trucks spot, where people usually camp. If you shoot at the left side of the doorjamb, the missile may just disappear, and it happens when there are no...
  18. D

KF 1024 Update

Does this mean that Workshop will go live after a recent steam update?:rolleyes:
  19. D

WWAUT - Hiring!

The rifle and the map look great=) Hope Hans will be nerfed, as I had a game a couple of days ago, when a lvl 25 zerker was battling him for over 80 minutes alone after the whole team died on Biotics Lab on Hard. This was too long.