• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Question for TW

Dear.. Regarding: Statistics and achievements for Defence Alliance 2. After viewing the source code once more, I still think the statistics/achievements have never been properly setup on the servers. Any chance you can look into it? Thanks in advance, Dest
  2. D

[Tuning] Interrupt reloading

Interrupt reloading when meleeing/change weapons would be great. Sometimes when I am reloading behind a corner, some guy comes running around the corner, and im like lalalala reloading and can do nothing but wait until he shoots me in the face.
  3. D

differance between artillery types

I'd like to know what the differances are between the types of artillery? I'm going to do a little guessing here, and party of what i've seen in the game. Mortars: - More spread out - Smaller explosions radius - Alot of savlos Artillery: - More tight - Bigger explosion radius - A couple...
  4. D

Day 1 unlockables

Anyone seen any? MKB or AVT? I haven't been able to pick the elite assault role yet.. Edit: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=867290
  5. D

Black screen

When your slow dying, your screen goes black. But it will remain black until you respawn. Perhaps remove the black screen when going into spectator?
  6. D

Defence Alliance 2 Summer Update!

For the past month and half, i've continued working on the update that should have been released a long time ago. But the results are huge! Almost all the bugs which killed this Mod very quickly have been fixed, like the bleh filter which disabled the KF server list. (This was caused by KF code...
  7. D

Anyone can host a playtest DA2?

Hi, Since the beginning of this summer i've been updating DA2 again, all the updates can be found on the DA community steam page. Now i'm looking for somebody that is willing to host the latest update(s) for DA2, so we can do some playtests with more people. Must be dedicated and min. 6...
  8. D

Level Design Port your KF map into DA2 Specimen Survival.

Hi, I was wondering if there are mappers interested in porting their maps to DA2 Speciment Survival mode. You can download the latest updates from the Defence Alliance community steam group, which includes some official KF map ports. If your map is fun, we can include it into the next steam update.
  9. D

Code access none SteamStatsandAchievements

Hi, I want to call the information from da_SteamStatsAndAchievements. Using: local da_SteamStatsAndAchievements DASteamStatsAndAchievements Which is only giving me Access nones. Edit: First problem fixed, SteamStatsAndAchievements wasn't spawned in playercontroller. still getting...
  10. D

Bullet tracers

It would be nice to have tracers, so you could see the bullet drop, instead you'd have to look for an impact particle (if there is one). Visible tracers for snipers only is ok with me, or rifles only.
  11. D

Ranks and Unlocks

To increase replay-value, I think player should be able to rank up and receive unlocks. I've been playing bad company 2 for some time now and it really kept me going for hours in a row, to unlock all the weapons. Players in HoS should also be able to rank up and receive some kind of unlock...
  12. D

Level Design [DA2] Basic Mapping Tutorial

In this basic tutorial I will explain step by step how to make your own Defence Alliance 2 map. It is required that you know the basics of level design in order to follow this tutorial. I've already made a simple level, where I plan to have one destroyable objective. I will also place serveral...
  13. D

[DA2] Mod DB MOTY 2009

Mod DB is now holding it's yearly nominees for mod of the year. If you find Defence Alliance worthy enough to be in the nominees, please vote at our Mod DB page: _
  14. D

Defence Alliance 2 RELEASED!

Defence Alliance 2 has just been released over steam! You can now find it in your gameslist! Specials thanks goes to Tripwire Interactive for their immense effort and making this release possible!! Release trailer on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/35420/...
  15. D

New Defence Alliance 2 Mod + Specimen Survival Trailer

In HD: YouTube - Defence Alliance 2 Killing Floor Release: Soon!
  16. D

New Defence Alliance 2 Mod + Specimen Survival Trailer

In HD: YouTube - Defence Alliance 2 Killing Floor Release: Soon!
  17. D

Defence Alliance for KF

Hi there! I'd like to officially announce Defence Alliance for Killing Floor. This release should feature all DA maps from the other games plus a new one, which is shown right below here. We're currently planning a release for this July. For more information head to our website. We're also...
  18. D

Looking for a programmer!

Hi there, I'm currently looking for a programmer for an on going project for KF. People who might be interested could contact me on msn or email.
  19. D

Final Release Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

The Defence Alliance team is proud to announce it
  20. D

[Defence Alliance 2] - Beta 1.6 release date

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13552