• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Question for TW

Dear.. Regarding: Statistics and achievements for Defence Alliance 2. After viewing the source code once more, I still think the statistics/achievements have never been properly setup on the servers. Any chance you can look into it? Thanks in advance, Dest
  2. D

TWI WHY u NO TELL US?!? :O

Yes, it seems that the beta version, which was only accessible through a special shortcut to steam, is now made public. This version is whitelisted, altough I never figured out why the stats were not keeping count, eventhough they are registered. This version however fixed pretty much all the...
  3. D

To the TWI staff: thanks for the gungame fun yesterday.

This looks pretty similair to a mutator released a while back, eventhough it was CS inspired. Killing Floor Team Strikes Gameplay - YouTube
  4. D

DA2 - Dest been updating like crazy!

Just noticed achievement page is up: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/35420/achievements edit: I have to correct my previous post here, since beta 3.0 isn't out on steam download as of yet. It's still only accessible via the beta download.
  5. D

DA2 - Dest been updating like crazy!

Beta is up on steam. Run steam with this command: "Steam.exe -beta da2beta" Although the stats/achievements still don't work. Because it isn't white listed (requires killing floor update). I hope TWI will pick this up with an future update for killing floor, so my time spended on this update...
  6. D

[Game] Battlefield 3

How Awesome!
  7. D

GameSpy Exclusive: Rising Storm Trailer

This is Unreal Engine aswell, but I think it'll never do the same detail as the Crytek 2 engine.. And you need one powerfull rig to render this with all the occlusion shadows etc, plus, this is only a small area, this would be impossible for a big map.
  8. D

Battlefield Players Look @ RO2

Maybe because BC2 had more copies sold then BF2? "9 million" vs "More then 2 million"
  9. D

Screenshot of New Map?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=50660
  10. D

Screenshot of New Map?

Indeed, I think I have seen this one coming by a while before RO2 was released, saying it was a leaked screenshot...
  11. D

How to Reset your stats

Wasn't this in the patch nodes?
  12. D

The overall fealing of the game could change when playing the final version. Operation Metro wasn't really all that great, but when playing Caspian Border, I was really entertained. The commander mode had more downsides then upsides, for instance the commander wasn't part of the battle at...
  13. D

This is all based on... ? That's right beta.. And they haven't let me down. Things change over time, they can't make an exact copy of BF2 with only better gfx, that wouldn't work. It's just getting used to the new BF, but I'm already liking it more then BC2 now. I think same goes for RO2, but...
  14. D

Bf3 or ro2?

15. D

AMD/ATI Crossfire profile for RO2 released.

Got 6950 CF, I don't have to change any settings in ccc?
  16. D

Stats Reset Coming

Ah got it.
  17. D

Stats Reset Coming

Alan said in an interview that Killing Floor just broke the million sales, which means RO2 sold already 3 million? I kinda doubt it to be honest.
  18. D

AMD Cat 11.9's are out.

you mean 11.10 ?
  19. D

New NVIDIA Beta Driver Out

Indeed, those are BF3 beta drivers. AMD will release theirs today aswell.