• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

my sight

This relaunch really '' it saved the homeland '' of HOS. Great and thanks. BUT a mortal sin continues being maintained: few maps to give '' gasoline '', longevity, interest, stimulate, it is necessary a package with more maps. please, please, MORE MAPS. on: ACTION CLASSIC...
  2. S

help and or explanation

:mad::eek: GODs!!!! Now HOS that I BOUGHT AND I PAID, it doesn't simply return more. any alone link takes me to a hos BETA. and worse, I don't get to enter in any server BETA also. because says: the server has downloadble content that you don't have !!! and nobody has...
  3. S

problems, solutions, destiny ....

I am not understanding anything else! 1) 'I pressed a button' in the menu STEAM, HOS PROPERTIES -......... BETA............ then I entered in a download of hours, that didn't get to be concluded in the end (stop in 98%) when did it end, did I go to play HOS, and what did the one...
  4. S

a little ballad

:is2: HOS left me orphan. killed my best friend, OSTFRONT 41-45 killed the two dozens of maps, always the disposition killed to half dozen of servers, always full.... killed the vast war territory and it killed the tanks, ah, the tanks.... and what gave me in change: half...