• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

July 27th Patch Notes

in the previous times, with the 'beta', all of the instructions that I learned and I applied didn't get to solve, and only a total reinstall had success, then, in the previous update, I ran to reinstall to guarantee the 'my war night an funt of the weekend' hehe
  2. S

July 27th Patch Notes

86% down NOW! but, I hope it doesn't happen as in last UPDATE.... after the total download, the server menu was TOTALLY EMPTINESS. nothing appeared I simply had to REINSTALL HOS (if this happens again, does he have some easier solution than to reinstall everything again? )...
  3. S

my sight

This relaunch really '' it saved the homeland '' of HOS. Great and thanks. BUT a mortal sin continues being maintained: few maps to give '' gasoline '', longevity, interest, stimulate, it is necessary a package with more maps. please, please, MORE MAPS. on: ACTION CLASSIC...
  4. S

Promote custom maps

really :promote custom maps, OR distrib ... new official package with NEW MAPS ( halfdozen of NEW MAPS at least ! hurraaaaaaaaa!
  5. S

[Error] Can't Find any Server

ok, thank you.
  6. S

official update released 23rd

Hey MR.MOE MARE NOSTRUM LIVE? I want to say, has some server that some players still participate?, I have interest of playing MN in the weekends! (Red Orchestra 1 still lives in MOD DARKEST HOUR, thanks to the 29th, and I always appear for there.)
  7. S

OK GUYS! : Then I uninstalled HOS, I installed HOS, I uninstalled HOS, I installed HOS BETA FINALLY I am seeing a ton of SERVERS ! good ...., but .... but some subjects persist: 1) who buys HOS, from now on, innocently it will install the game: where will he fall? in normal...
  8. S

To purpose: I didn't find inside of the directories of NEW HOS that I downloaded, any file of CONFIG, then at least I have as changing parameters to correct the problem. last arrangements: I went there in the section PROPERTIES and I pressed that famous key that began everything this...
  9. S

WELL: I DELETED the content HOS, and REINSTALLED for STEAM finally the one that I got was: now on this exact moment: in multiplayer menu indicates 406 players BUT its doesn't appear ANY SERVER! SEE: as I totally removed the game and I reinstalled it totally, it is as if I had...
  10. S

see this: 1) I made the change VERSION 1.0.0.14 or 1.0.0.0 or 1.0.0.20 or 1.0.0.21 and I got to see the BETA SERVER BUT : however I cannot enter in the server because it informs that: YOU CANNOT JOIN THE MATCH BECAUSE THE HOST HAS DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT YOU DO NOT for solve this ...
  11. S

I am not trolling, nor trying to disturb. but I think I am entitled of complaining: I am drowning in a sea of information in this forum, I have difficulties with the language, everything this very obscure one for here, scattered, fragmented.... and the problems are bulking! 1) I...
  12. S

help and or explanation

:mad::eek: GODs!!!! Now HOS that I BOUGHT AND I PAID, it doesn't simply return more. any alone link takes me to a hos BETA. and worse, I don't get to enter in any server BETA also. because says: the server has downloadble content that you don't have !!! and nobody has...
  13. S

problems, solutions, destiny ....

I am not understanding anything else! 1) 'I pressed a button' in the menu STEAM, HOS PROPERTIES -......... BETA............ then I entered in a download of hours, that didn't get to be concluded in the end (stop in 98%) when did it end, did I go to play HOS, and what did the one...
  14. S

What's so bad about this game?

I am not understanding anything else! 1) 'I pressed a button' in the menu STEAM, HOS PROPERTIES -......... BETA............ then I entered in a download of hours, that didn't get to be concluded in the end (stop in 98%) when did it end, did I go to play HOS, and what did the one...
  15. S

a little ballad

:is2: HOS left me orphan. killed my best friend, OSTFRONT 41-45 killed the two dozens of maps, always the disposition killed to half dozen of servers, always full.... killed the vast war territory and it killed the tanks, ah, the tanks.... and what gave me in change: half...
  16. S

Community poll

the answer is: hedies too fast in HOS, because of the SUPER ZOOM. Yes. Who arrives first, and he looks in IRONSIGHT, or it presses the zoom key, IN An INSTANT he sees his enemy very close, accessible and vulnerable..... while this enemy that this RUNNING, this seeing everything very far...